Suma Blue Side Mirrors | Special Sale

Patina

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Nitro Yellow
Is the BSM dim when "warning" like other prior poster stated? I'm not trying to be a jerk just want to see more opinion on that matter before purchasing these mirrors.

The BSM is lit up like it's supposed to be and is extremely obvious (think exactly like stock level of obvious) when it's actually warning you.

When it is not warning you it looks like the picture from patina a few posts above...like slightly orange color, but not lit up like when warning you.
The brightness of the warning is the same, but the problem is twofold because of the blue hue as well as the soft orange look when it's unlit. At night it's 100% perfect and amazing, but during the day it can be a little annoying.

Honestly I think that if they offered one with a much much lighter blue tint, it would definitely help with the illumination issue.
Sponsored

KingTai

First Name
Gianni
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Thanks for the replies...been wanting to solve this issue because I'm constantly on New England highways and people tend to love leaving their high beams on or not having lights on at all at night. Kinda killing two birds with one stone with the blue tint and wider view.