REXPEED: Polarized Blue Mirrors w/ Heated & REXPEED-G Blind Spot Icon AVAILABLE NOW!

yerrvang

First Name
Irving
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 2.0
Hey, just installed these mirrors myself and have to say I love them and this thread was good for me to pull the trigger. However, during install I had broken one of the OEM metal heads that connect to those two small pins on the right side mirror. Those things were so difficult to take out.

It was mentioned "two small ones for the defrost" in a previous comment and I was wondering if these were being referred to for the defrosters?
1711155440423-02.png

I'm really just worried about losing my blind spot indicators, but if they're for defrosters, then whatevs. Thanks in advance for any confirmation and definitely would never go back to OEM after these mirrors.
Sponsored

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
Hey, just installed these mirrors myself and have to say I love them and this thread was good for me to pull the trigger. However, during install I had broken one of the OEM metal heads that connect to those two small pins on the right side mirror. Those things were so difficult to take out.

It was mentioned "two small ones for the defrost" in a previous comment and I was wondering if these were being referred to for the defrosters?
1711155440423-02.png

I'm really just worried about losing my blind spot indicators, but if they're for defrosters, then whatevs. Thanks in advance for any confirmation and definitely would never go back to OEM after these mirrors.
Not to worry. Those are for defroster. Your blindspot is the white clip on the bottom for connectivity.

yerrvang

First Name
Irving
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 2.0
Not to worry. Those are for defroster. Your blindspot is the white clip on the bottom for connectivity.
You just made my weekend. Thank you!!

OP
OP
Rexpeed

Rexpeed

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Evo
100% correct, thanks for your assistance, doc. :respect:
Sponsored