Status
Not open for further replies.

Durk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra
ChatGPT cleaned it up a little

Jesus christ though, I wouldn't have responded to the original message if it was written like that either.
Pretty off-topic but while you're in this thread question. I have been talked into getting a clone done by payn, and found one but was told I can do it state-side if Femto sends over the file. No one has clearly answered my question about the mileage difference from when I unlocked too now. All I was told was it would throw a code and can get cleared up. Any insight?

Supra Jr.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 supra
let me break it down for you english students

i ordered a lip. i got no updated and was told prior to me ordering it was in stock. so im like well shit im like order from somewhere else where it is in stock but cancel this one first. so i reached out to them saying “hey could i just cancel my order because its not going to come in time and i was told it was in stock. no reply. then i was like “hello can you guys please respond i just want to cancel my order and get my refund i didn’t get the item at all and was told its in stock” then mfs leave me on read and i'm like what the fuck. so then after a week i get a email saying they will refund and cancel immediately and now its been 2weeks with no cancellation or refund so i'm like stress i have tried too reach out to them on email and instagram and get 0 replies they weren't like this when i got my ecu unlocked
How did you afford a supra with a 3rd grade education 🤣🤣🤣🤣

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Pretty off-topic but while you're in this thread question. I have been talked into getting a clone done by payn, and found one but was told I can do it state-side if Femto sends over the file. No one has clearly answered my question about the mileage difference from when I unlocked too now. All I was told was it would throw a code and can get cleared up. Any insight?
The mileage should "sync" after a while, but I'm not exactly sure.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
sorry not everyone spoke english as a first or second language yall rude af on here but alright
This is not about that whatsoever. Don't play the victim here. You are speaking in lazy ass txt street speak. Jesus, have some self reflection.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.