First Name
YouGotSam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Hey guys,
I just got a 2022 Supra 3.0 Premium.
I'm looking for suggestions/ recommendations on an exhaust system to put on.

TBH I'm not a huge car expert but I'm learning slowly. Any advice is always appreciated :)

Thank!
Sponsored

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base
OP
OP
YouGotSam

YouGotSam

First Name
YouGotSam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Take a look at this thread. Quick use of the search tool will get you your answer :)

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/best-exhaust-systems-in-the-market.4841/page-26#post-173187
Take a look at this thread. Quick use of the search tool will get you your answer :)

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/best-exhaust-systems-in-the-market.4841/page-26#post-173187
Omg wow, I should have tried that first. Sorry new to this community. Thanks I'll do that moving forward. You rock!!

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
Definitely also check YouTube once you find a design you like since exhausts are insanely subjective.

If you can, try to attend local meet ups and see if any supra guys have exhausts you can hear first hand.

I've personally found it difficult looking for an exhaust I like. All the American companies are obsessed with making the Supra sound like an American muscle car, and many of the international companies can be harder to find and hear in person.

Good luck! ?

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Congrats on the purchase and welcome!

As suggested, hearing an exhaust in person is by far the best way to judge. Hearing it through the speakers on a phone, headphones, laptop, etc. won’t be the same. That being said hearing a video will give you a good enough idea of how it sounds to at least narrow your search. One thing I’ll add, especially if you are watching a video, keep in mind what they are running for a down pipe. Aftermarket down pipes will make the exhaust sound way different from keeping the stock one.

Happy hunting!

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Welcome!

Just so you know- when you're just upgrading the exhaust, don't expect any more power. The stock exhaust flows decently with the factory turbo. If you're looking for more than sound, you're going to need a downpipe as well.

GMsuperfan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 A91 Refraction, 68 Camaro SS, 17 GTI
Omg wow, I should have tried that first. Sorry new to this community. Thanks I'll do that moving forward. You rock!!
Tons of opinions on exhaust and key differences that may matter to you including:

1) Price
2) Weight/material (stainless vs titanium)
3) Design (single outlet, dual outlet, mufflers, straight pipe), tips...what do they look like & size
4) If it uses stock actuators to open/close system per drive mode (sport)
5) SOUND, of course, sound and tone
6) Brand / quality / warranty
7) Fit and how it's assembled (v-bands, etc.)

Personally, i like the Magnaflow system out of all the systems out there, though i don't own it yet...will probably put that on at some point.

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Feel free to text us and we can help narrow down an exhaust choice for you, we have plenty in stock.

-Josh

Jammon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, BRZ, MGB, Triumph TR3, AH 100-4,
Welcome!

Just so you know- when you're just upgrading the exhaust, don't expect any more power. The stock exhaust flows decently with the factory turbo. If you're looking for more than sound, you're going to need a downpipe as well.
[/QUOTE
Have you seen the Supra stock exhaust? Portions of the exhaust are not the same diameter through-out, there are areas that have been compressed-resulting in restricted flow.

JoshuaQ

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
I went with xmod from MagnaFlow. It has two front pipe sizes and comes with resonators or straight pipe options. So lots of sound options with it. I love it.

GMsuperfan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 A91 Refraction, 68 Camaro SS, 17 GTI
I went with xmod from MagnaFlow. It has two front pipe sizes and comes with resonators or straight pipe options. So lots of sound options with it. I love it.
This is the way i'm leaning too, i don't want to wait until 2023 for an HKS setup. ?. You should share a vid of your setup. You stock, catted, or catless downpipe?
Sponsored