Best exhaust systems in the market??

Exhaust sustems

• Total voters

Jammon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, BRZ, MGB, Triumph TR3, AH 100-4,
Also has a catted downpipe, also active autowerkes. It is valved and can be in comfort or sport just like oem. No drone at all. Absolutely love it. Check out more of my channel, plenty of clips of the exhaust. I think it is one of the best and very underrated and no, not because I have it. I chose it because I simply loved how it sounded
I have HKS exhaust with the stock downpipe...No drone
Sponsored

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege
I checked out your videos and I forget if you or a comment mentioned a little drone at 2k RPMs? Can you clarify/confirm? That’s highway cruising RPMs, and I’m trying to avoid drone at all costs (but yes, I’d like a louder exhaust).
I've drove plenty of long road trips. And no drone. I should find and edit that comment. It drones at around 3kish in there, but once it shifts it's gone. Some of my other videos is driving and you can listen to it, no drone. Hope this helps! And if and when you're interested in this particular exhaust or any other part/exhaust you can use www.x-ph.com and jackyl10 for 10% off

II absolutely love the exhaust though. Any other questions or anything feel free!! Hope this helps

SupraNews

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 XSE Hatch, 22 3.0 Prem, Chevy Z06(waiting list)
I have this setup BL Dp and valved BL exhaust. Slight drone in sports mode no drone at all in comfort.
I'm probably going to keep stock downpipe with this setup because I want something better and louder over stock and this seems to fit eveything.

starman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0P
I have this setup BL Dp and valved BL exhaust. Slight drone in sports mode no drone at all in comfort.
By any chance have you disabled the ASD [fake engine noise]? The reason I ask is because when I put my aftermarket exhaust with AA downpipe, the ASD actually made more cabin noise than the actual exhaust system in sport mode.

SupraNews

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
By any chance have you disabled the ASD [fake engine noise]? The reason I ask is because when I put my aftermarket exhaust with AA downpipe, the ASD actually made more cabin noise than the actual exhaust system in sport mode.
I would just code it out no matter what

SupraJay

First Name
Jasson
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra MKV
Yup what @SupraNews said I would just code it out. I disabled mine as soon as I could even when I had the stock downpipe and exhaust.

SupraJay

First Name
Jasson
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra MKV
I'm probably going to keep stock downpipe with this setup because I want something better and louder over stock and this seems to fit eveything.
Yeah it’ll definitely be louder than stock and it looks fire. I’m catless so this thing is LOUD but in comfort it’s like being in sport mode with stock dp and exhaust.

SupraNews

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yeah it’ll definitely be louder than stock and it looks fire. I’m catless so this thing is LOUD but in comfort it’s like being in sport mode with stock dp and exhaust.
Yeah I don't think I'll go catless sounds like too much then just enough to drive by peoples house and they know its me

Jammon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, BRZ, MGB, Triumph TR3, AH 100-4,
Any drone with this? I'm going to get valved most likely
No! Great exhaust and your butt meter will feel the added power. Don't care what others may say about the stock exhaust, the HKS doesn't have the compressed bents that feel are restrictive.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
No! Great exhaust and your butt meter will feel the added power. Don't care what others may say about the stock exhaust, the HKS doesn't have the compressed bents that feel are restrictive.
Your butt dyno needs a recalibration.