Supra Exhaust sound clips from A90 preview at Richmond Raceway !

OP
OP
tonyng92

tonyng92

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E93 M3 F82 M4
Vehicle Showcase
This sounds AMAZING! Legit is making my mouth water haha. I really do hope this exhaust note/system remains for the stock production.

Thank you for uploading this video!
No problem! Thanks for watching it. I will be uploading more videos once I pick up the launch edition in May/June.
Sponsored

KeshyMKV

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV Supra - 3.0 Premium (On order)
Vehicle Showcase
No problem! Thanks for watching it. I will be uploading more videos once I pick up the launch edition in May/June.
Awesome!

So you were quoted a delivery date of May/June for your VIN?

My dealer is still waiting for my VIN to be produced with an ETA of deliver end of August-ish.

-V

OP
OP
tonyng92

tonyng92

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E93 M3 F82 M4
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome!

So you were quoted a delivery date of May/June for your VIN?

My dealer is still waiting for my VIN to be produced with an ETA of deliver end of August-ish.

-V
Are you in for the launch edition or standard?

KeshyMKV

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Are you in for the launch edition or standard?
I requested for a "premium", as I wanted the Turb Gray. So most likely second run.

But the dealerships around here have not had much info be provided yet on LE delivery dates, from my experience.

-V

OP
OP
tonyng92

tonyng92

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E93 M3 F82 M4
Vehicle Showcase
I requested for a "premium", as I wanted the Turb Gray. So most likely second run.

But the dealerships around here have not had much info be provided yet on LE delivery dates, from my experience.

-V
My dealership been telling me early summer. And I should expect a bill date and full price out the door sometime this month. At the preview, the Toyota rep was saying late May for launch and August/September for non launch edition to show up at the dealerships. This falls in line with what my dealership been telling me for awhile.

KeshyMKV

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
My dealership been telling me early summer. And I should expect a bill date and full price out the door sometime this month. At the preview, the Toyota rep was saying late May for launch and August/September for non launch edition to show up at the dealerships. This falls in line with what my dealership been telling me for awhile.
Nice, good to know. My dealership confirmed that the premium will get the VIN end of May, and delivery should be late summer.

They have been really good, the dealership I ended up working with.

They only took a $500 fully refundable deposit, and have in writing that they will sell to me at MSRP with no mark up.

I can live with that!

-V

kona61

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sold Launch Edition Supra #445
Vehicle Showcase
This is so annoying. I have a white launch edition on order and the dates have gone from May/June to now July. On the internet, I have heard dates ranging from May to September for US deliveries.

Another thing, we have seen the launch edition Supra's on trucks being shipped. So if we assume that the delivery scheduling meant the first Supra's bound for the US ship within the month, and that the roll-on-roll-off shipping that BMW uses is the same, it still means that there are at minimum about 6-8 weeks before they arrive on the East coast, and 8-10 weeks for the West coast.

spamthechan

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Prius V, Porsche Boxster
This is so annoying. I have a white launch edition on order and the dates have gone from May/June to now July. On the internet, I have heard dates ranging from May to September for US deliveries.

Another thing, we have seen the launch edition Supra's on trucks being shipped. So if we assume that the delivery scheduling meant the first Supra's bound for the US ship within the month, and that the roll-on-roll-off shipping that BMW uses is the same, it still means that there are at minimum about 6-8 weeks before they arrive on the East coast, and 8-10 weeks for the West coast.
The lack of info is definitely frustrating.

Also find it interesting that they would start making customer cars before they release any for press reviews. Unless these ā€œlaunch editionsā€ are the press cars.

MA617M

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lots
You didn'tr happen to notice if the vehicle displays on the screen could display vital info such as oil pressure, temp etc? rather than just power/torque?

arexniba

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, VOLVO, ACURA, DUCATI 899
Man do BMW motors sound fukn awesome :respect:

It almost sounds like my BMW 335i. When I had AR Design downpipes and a full Meisterschaft exhaust system.

For those that don't know, the 335i has an N54 motor, 6 cylinder w/ dual turbos.

084runnerltd

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
08 4Runner / 99ā€™ Lexus LX470 / Deposit 2020 Supra
Vehicle Showcase
Man do BMW motors sound fukn awesome :respect:

It almost sounds like my BMW 335i. When I had AR Design downpipes and a full Meisterschaft exhaust system.

For those that don't know, the 335i has an N54 motor, 6 cylinder w/ dual turbos.
Unfortunately, I believe the N54 was only used in the 335i until 2009 maybe 2010, then they switched to the N55....

But yes, a very good engine to tune, as long as your HPFP didnā€™t fail.

arexniba

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, VOLVO, ACURA, DUCATI 899
Unfortunately, I believe the N54 was only used in the 335i until 2009 maybe 2010, then they switched to the N55....

But yes, a very good engine to tune, as long as your HPFP didnā€™t fail.
Yes, until 2010. And I had the HPFP fail twice in 7 years lol. But it's still running strong.
Sponsored