yfeghhi

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra MKV
Vehicle Showcase
I just took delivery of my 2020 GR Supra in matte gray (Phantom gray) last Friday. Thanks to all of your posts, I purchased the WeatherTech front mats and rear cargo mat. I also fabricatated domed stickers to replace the weathertech lables. I will post pics of the cargo mat when they come in.
Thanks! Yea post pics of the cargo mat. Might pick up one depending on how it looks

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
The Matt grey looks great!! I seen it on the Lexus RC-F in person. Only issues I would have with it is somebody walking by it and accidently scratching it or just other stuff. You got your rock chips and etc. Normal clear coat, you can buff or polished out minor scratches
Or make them less visible. Matte paint, your fked. I would be soo worried. It would be a great for a car that just sat inside a garage or on display.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
I got 3 pairs of the decals left if anybody needs them. They are the new sizes that fill basically all the way to edges. A lot less gaps. I don’t plan on ordering anymore unless a ton of people request them.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
I got it from somebody on here on this thread. (Boomer64) I like the gray outline logo as well!! I only got 2 pairs left. If a bunch of people start requesting them, I can order some more but I am not trying to get into a sticker business. lol

tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 C8 Corvette Z51 2LT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
This thread should be renamed the "weathertech floor mat domed sticker replace" thread :p

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Your label should work on the rear cargo mat if you decide to do it.
I am glad I saved an extra pair. I rigged an amazon all weather mat with the logo on it. I am too cheap to pay $110+ for a rear all weather
cargo mat right now. lol

Trojan1992

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RS3, GT3, TRD Pro 4Runner and 2020 V60 Polestar T8
I've been tardy on posting this picture. These guys did ship to me at least, quickly. I got them in 2 weeks.

IMG_0811.jpeg

Torquem

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
I'm waiting on 3D Maxpider mats. Had them in my ZL1 and they were fantastic. Blew weathertech out of the water.