Tacoma714

Tacoma714

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 CU Later Grey, 2015 Taccoma, 2013 A
I live in Los Angeles County, California and this happens on a daily when I Just got out to get food or head to the gym.

For me its always Honda boys or Beamers trying to intimidate me. This is also my daily so the unemployment boys driving they baby mommas Altimas always try me too.
Can't even run to the grocery store now a days without someone wanting to race. You aren't far from me. You guys also have a lot of the Challenger, Charger fanboys in L.A.?
Sponsored

SupraEffective

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0 2022
Can't even run to the grocery store now a days without someone wanting to race. You aren't far from me. You guys also have a lot of the Challenger, Charger fanboys in L.A.?
Yup. Everywhere you turn there's a Mopar boy especially in the Valley.

Here a video I took awhile back in April at the beach.
They were hella rude bro, most of them were big dudes and didn't want me there. I was trying to take pics of the soups. A mile a way were the Genesis guys who were super chill..

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
Q50s often try me, there are many Edgar's down here.
Kona N has tried me......

i don't drive fast, so i've had more opportunities to cruise with randoms, such as mustangs, corvettes, gtrs, s2000s, M cars, etc. i usually get flagged down for a thumbs up or a compliment. i may be an anomaly though

OP
OP
Tacoma714

Tacoma714

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yup. Everywhere you turn there's a Mopar boy especially in the Valley.

Here a video I took awhile back in April at the beach.
They were hella rude bro, most of them were big dudes and didn't want me there. I was trying to take pics of the soups. A mile a way were the Genesis guys who were super chill..

I hate to admit it, but there is something about the ideal client for a Charger or Challenger that creates that stereotype. Sometimes I don't even consider those Mopar boys true car guys.

OP
OP
Tacoma714

Tacoma714

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q50s often try me, there are many Edgar's down here.
Kona N has tried me......

i don't drive fast, so i've had more opportunities to cruise with randoms, such as mustangs, corvettes, gtrs, s2000s, M cars, etc. i usually get flagged down for a thumbs up or a compliment. i may be an anomaly though
The Mustangs never seize to amaze me. Just had the weirdest experience over the weekend. Scion FRS pulled up next to me getting onto the highway and I could here he had an engine swap (sounded like a 2jz or something very similar) and I noticed the loud spooling of the turbo. He quickly cut between lanes to pull up next to me and with my windows down I immediately told him nice car and that his car sounded bad ass. He starts blowing kisses at me, didn't even ask me to race or say 40,50, 60 roll. Just kept blowing kisses, he downshifted and took off ahead of me. Weird ass people man.

kiss-blow-kiss.gif

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
The Mustangs never seize to amaze me. Just had the weirdest experience over the weekend. Scion FRS pulled up next to me getting onto the highway and I could here he had an engine swap (sounded like a 2jz or something very similar) and I noticed the loud spooling of the turbo. He quickly cut between lanes to pull up next to me and with my windows down I immediately told him nice car and that his car sounded bad ass. He starts blowing kisses at me, didn't even ask me to race or say 40,50, 60 roll. Just kept blowing kisses, he downshifted and took off ahead of me. Weird ass people man.

kiss-blow-kiss.gif
LMFAOO so chaotic..

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium

kiss-blow-kiss.gif
Sorry, got to correct you there. Nowadays it would be weird to not be blowing you kisses. I know, I know. It’s honestly hard for me to understand too.

FnkDrSpok

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra Prem
I made a post about this on Reddit and got flamed to shit:

You bought a Supra and expected people not to try you?! Who's the idiot, them or you!?

Edit: Oh, and fuck trucks, like all of them. Every single one, no exceptions. SUV's are a close second but trucks try me on almost a daily basis. Had one do a full burnout at a carwash once, and then rolled coal on his way out. Again, I want to say, F.U.C.K. all trucks. And I say this knowing my family and friends own trucks, fuck them too!

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
I made a post about this on Reddit and got flamed to shit:

You bought a Supra and expected people not to try you?! Who's the idiot, them or you!?

Edit: Oh, and fuck trucks, like all of them. Every single one, no exceptions. SUV's are a close second but trucks try me on almost a daily basis. Had one do a full burnout at a carwash once, and then rolled coal on his way out. Again, I want to say, F.U.C.K. all trucks. And I say this knowing my family and friends own trucks, fuck them too!
Rams are the utter worst in society.

Last edited:

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium

kiss-blow-kiss.gif
Could be a multitude of factors. He thinks you're attractive and threw advances at you. You didn't participate and he sped off. Scions are hippy cars so his pendulum will definitely swing both ways.

Or he thinks his frs, regardless of engine swap is faster than a stock Supra, which 99 times out of 100, it isn't.

SupraEffective

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0 2022
I hate to admit it, but there is something about the ideal client for a Charger or Challenger that creates that stereotype. Sometimes I don't even consider those Mopar boys true car guys.
They get them too with a 29.99% APR, always the 341 credit score folk.

You will find a chill Mopar guy once a blue moon.

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
Rams are the utter worst in society.
Those fuckers love to try to climb in the trunk no matter how fast you're going or what lane you're in.

OP
OP
Tacoma714

Tacoma714

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Could be a multitude of factors. He thinks you're attractive and threw advances at you. You didn't participate and he sped off. Scions are hippy cars so his pendulum will definitely swing both ways.

Or he thinks his frs, regardless of engine swap is faster than a stock Supra, which 99 times out of 100, it isn't.
He did have one of these going on. Not passing judgement just calling it how I saw it.

Screenshot_20230816_093630.jpg

OP
OP
Tacoma714

Tacoma714

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
They get them too with a 29.99% APR, always the 341 credit score folk.

You will find a chill Mopar guy once a blue moon.
No coincidence those Mopar boys are often the ones at those takeovers doing donuts, running people over or in the case of this video...
Sponsored