Supra vs The World

Tacoma714

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 CU Later Grey, 2015 Taccoma, 2013 A
I have owned a good amount of cars in my not so long lifetime (38 years old) and I have never owned a car like the MKV, that gets revved at or dared to race on the streets as much as this vehicle. In the 6 months I have owned my MKV, I have been dared to race so many times I have lost count and my ear drums practically blown out from Charger, Challengers, Mustangs and older fixed up AMGs pulling up to me while I have my windows down and downshifting waiting for me to respond. I'm in Orange County, California. Has anyone else experienced the revving and wanting to race you constantly?
Sponsored

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Last edited:

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
It's the clapped out glorified altima boys who always do... aka q50's. Swirling through traffic on street roads to pass me by. I pay no heed.

The muscle cars don't really interact here.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
The only time was a Mustang Mach 1.. I remember seeing YT videos where all Mustangs crash into a ditch or curb or tree, and I saw all 3 things up front in the distance so I thought it was the right thing to pause 2 full seconds before I accelerated normally when the light turned green.
I saved a life that day. :coffee:

OP
OP
Tacoma714

Tacoma714

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The only time was a Mustang Mach 1.. I remember seeing YT videos where all Mustangs crash into a ditch or curb or tree, and I saw all 3 things up front in the distance so I thought it was the right thing to pause 2 full seconds before I accelerated normally when the light turned green.
I saved a life that day. :coffee:
Doing God's work out there.

A90_Lucky

First Name
Shamar
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra Premium
I have owned a good amount of cars in my not so long lifetime (38 years old) and I have never owned a car like the MKV, that gets revved at or dared to race on the streets as much as this vehicle. In the 6 months I have owned my MKV, I have been dared to race so many times I have lost count and my ear drums practically blown out from Charger, Challengers, Mustangs and older fixed up AMGs pulling up to me while I have my windows down and downshifting waiting for me to respond. I'm in Orange County, California. Has anyone else experienced the revving and wanting to race you constantly?
Iā€™ve own two MKVā€™s and before even break-in period Iā€™ve had Tesla plaid, Hellcats, 5.0s, and many more trying to race me

But Iā€™ve realized now people are afraid of the mkvā€™s from the potential. So now that I have a bunch of exterior cosmetic people think Iā€™m tuned and are afraid to play wit me now

OP
OP
Tacoma714

Tacoma714

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Iā€™ve own two MKVā€™s and before even break-in period Iā€™ve had Tesla plaid, Hellcats, 5.0s, and many more trying to race me

But Iā€™ve realized now people are afraid of the mkvā€™s from the potential. So now that I have a bunch of exterior cosmetic people think Iā€™m tuned and are afraid to play wit me now
It took 2-3 years, but there is soo much aftermarket support for the MKV now a days. 2 port or 6 port, the aftermarket will gladly take our money to build our vehicles.

EddieNel

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F350
So how do these stock and semi stock mkvā€™s do against the mustangs and challengers? My wifeā€™s x6m50 blows them away but sheā€™s 525hp and a lot heavier then a Supra.

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
The supra gets a ton of attention in Colorado. Very few people trying to race it though, mostly they just want to wave, take pictures, talk about their own project cars, etc.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
So how do these stock and semi stock mkvā€™s do against the mustangs and challengers? My wifeā€™s x6m50 blows them away but sheā€™s 525hp and a lot heavier then a Supra.
You know she can tune that too right šŸ˜
Great downpipes and intakes as well as ECU tune exists.

Habu

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra Absolute Zero
I get a lot of barking, but no bite. Once in a while a bite.
Sponsored