TE-37 Ultra M Blast Bronze Order Issue

NicKnack

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1991 Toyota MR2, 2023 Toyota Supra MT
Unless they're actually in-stock, it's not entirely abnormal to wait ~6 months on average for a set of Volks or Advans (It could be longer in some cases too). I order all my wheels through an exporter in Japan so I can avoid paying the ridiculous prices that most NA vendors charge, the downside is getting stuck waiting longer for them to be made if there's none in stock since the manufacturers themselves normally don't keep much if any inventory, but it does mean I've been through this enough times to not be alarmed at a long wait time if you're waiting on the next batch.

RAYS/ADVAN/WORK etc make their wheels in batches based on face design, and size/offset, so if the wheel isn't in stock at the manufacturer, or your vendor, you're stuck waiting until the next batch in your sizes comes around to being made.

For reference, when I ordered Advans for my Supra it was about 6 months from ordering to them landing at my doorstep, TE's for my MR2 were about 10 months back in 2022. The majority of this was just waiting for them to be made and shipped to my exporter, shipping from Japan only took a few days.

The longest I've seen personally is 15 months for a set of 18" SL's during peak COVID.

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
What other Ultra colors do you have? The only one I really dont want is mag blue
Message us! I can check. I believe black and silver though and blue..

-Josh

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra