NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Will the 6 ports have an advantage with tuning or will only be noticeable if pushing very high numbers
6 Port is faster upgraded turbo, outside of that 2 port is faster if you compare same stage 2 cars
Sponsored

Blaque Diamond Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MkV
Good evening.

Going to test drive a new supra on staurday, if all goes well I'll be ordering one. Still not sure on which colour to go for as I've not seen many on the road. I was looking to go with white but curious on the look of the ice grey metallic.

Been doing some research but alot of the videos I've seen have been for the US, I've seen the a91 is an update on the a90 but seen some conflicting information about the power still at 335 instead of the 385 and we still have the 2 port turbo manifold instead of the 6.

Thanks for any advice and fingers crossed I'll be placing an order on Saturday

Thanks

Chris
Even I would pick Icy Grey. Have fun on your test drive!

OP
OP
ChrisA91

ChrisA91

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S6
Been lucky with the weather this today for the test drive and the white in the sunshine looks amazing. It was wierd getting back in to a sports car after having saloons the last few years but once I got everything set up driving position felt really nice. I was able to take the car out for an hour on my own to get a feel for it. Really nice to drive, seats are comfy and the amount of looks you get was amazing. I'm coming from a twin turbo v8 so wasn't sure what to expect with power delivery but it really surprised me how fast this car is and the handling felt really tight.

Was going to go for a brand new car but was told wait time is nearly 9 months at the moment so I've was offered a deal on the test drive car which I can have for May as they will be getting a replacement. So now fingers crossed I'll be a supra owner in the next couple of month.

Chappers

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GR 3.0L Tungsten Silver
Been lucky with the weather this today for the test drive and the white in the sunshine looks amazing. It was wierd getting back in to a sports car after having saloons the last few years but once I got everything set up driving position felt really nice. I was able to take the car out for an hour on my own to get a feel for it. Really nice to drive, seats are comfy and the amount of looks you get was amazing. I'm coming from a twin turbo v8 so wasn't sure what to expect with power delivery but it really surprised me how fast this car is and the handling felt really tight.

Was going to go for a brand new car but was told wait time is nearly 9 months at the moment so I've was offered a deal on the test drive car which I can have for May as they will be getting a replacement. So now fingers crossed I'll be a supra owner in the next couple of month.
Sooooooo what colour is it :D

Chappers

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GR 3.0L Tungsten Silver
Get yellow.

This is available in Gatwick. 500 miles on the clock. I saw it this morning! Ex Toyota Press car.
I went to caffeine and machine earlier and someone came in a yellow one it did look great but I may stick to silver ?

MK_Surrey

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lightning Yellow 3.0 Pro (2022 Delivery)
The very first thing I plan to do is go for lunch at C&M.

yellowsup

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MX5 (NC Turbo), 2017 C43, 2020 mkv Supra

Hi everyone (first post),
I had the same dilemma a couple of weeks ago, wanted a new one, but after obtaining the necessary permissions I couldn't wait till the end of the year to finally get in the seat. so I picked up a 2020 with 12k on the clock, best decision so far this year.

The white looks amazing you will absolutely love it ? ... I nearly went with white, in the end I had to go yellow, I saw one on the road last year and that was it (for me)... game over...

May is only a few weeks away, get that deposit down and clear out the garage ?

OP
OP
ChrisA91

ChrisA91

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S6
When you hardly see any on the road it's hard to get an idea of the colours in person. Luckily white was one of the colours I liked and I got to test drive. Plus getting the car in about 2 months compared to 9 was a big push to go for it.

OP
OP
ChrisA91

ChrisA91

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S6
So this evening I went and traded in my car in at toyota. Just have to wait now till I get a call to collect the supra. Their new test drive car is memt to be coming may so just need to wait and see.

OP
OP
ChrisA91

ChrisA91

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S6
Does the supra come with a tracker? if not what would you recommend as a insurance recommended device.