The New $700 exhaust from extreme.....

2021Supra

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2021 Lexus RC300, 2007 Tundra, 1975 Ch
People seem to not wanna give this exhaust the benefit of the doubt but it’s truly isn’t bad for the money, is it the best sounding or highest quality lightest exhaust on the market? No but you are getting a good sounding good fitting, nice looking full stainless steel exhaust from a decently reputable company so you know if something happens or arrives damaged it’ll be handled, and it’s under $700 shipped…
Couldn't really ask for much more. Why I chose this exhaust as well. I paid a little extra and got the blue flame exhaust tips.

Mk5.DreCiga

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 Supra
I have the Exhuast, paired with a vrsf catless downpipe And i must say it sounds really good. Deeper i must say, but the drone is horrible 2-2.5k rpms its loud but im young so i love it but i dont know how you more mature people will go about it. ☠ Its $700 for the price its good i got lucky and snatched it for $400 on facebook brand new. Its a night and day difference for sure. If you want to hear clips and all that my insta is @MK5.Dre or @whoopiey on tiktok for clips. Sometimes i dont get notifications on responses here so i might not respond or i will. Any questions feel free to contact me that way

Mk5.DreCiga

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 Supra

Heres a Clip for reference- audio does the exhaust no justice there is for sure a difference but i feel you cant really tell on videos.

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
Sorry to resurrect this thread, but there are so many similarities between the AWE Touring and this exhaust.

The piping bends, angles hanger points look EXACTLY the same.

Besides the resonators, are there any differences in the muffler sections? They look VERY similar as well but I doubt EOS has the 180 tech like the AWE does.

If adding a couple of Vibrant bottle-style resonators ($80) to this exhaust, the only difference would be the internals of the rear mufflers themselves.

I'm wondering if buying just the rear muffler sections of the AWE Touring ($700 according to their website), the EOS should then be EXACTLY the same as the AWE Touring, no?

EOS exhaust ($700) + Vibrant bottle resonators ($80) + AWE rear muffler sections ($700) = $1500 total vs AWE Resonated Touring at $2400. :dunno:

I'm not saying anyone should skimp out on an exhaust for a $60k sports car, but then again, not everyone will have the budget for a Capristo, Akrapovic or BoostLogic for basically just a sound mod.

2021Supra

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2021 Lexus RC300, 2007 Tundra, 1975 Ch
I actually thought about this situation as well. I would think lying them side by side, based on visual looks, no one could tell them apart at a glance, minus the AWE center plate at the mufflers. The EOS is plain. Overall the fitment was great, sound is great. If I could get rid of this tad bit of drone at 2K rpm and slightly above it.
Sponsored