First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
1684206875807.png

1684206897491.png

Ceramic coated, including calipers (so threw on the Rays wheels) and added the Tomei exhaust while the coating cures...
Wow, Already, exhaust and wheels hahahaha nice choices. Here is me doing the mods slowly to feel how the car reacts.

20230514_154146.jpg

MA617M

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lots
Wow MA, that exhaust looks awesome!
How good does it sound?
Only fired it up on the hoist... seems loud, but it's in the corner of the workshop too. Probably as loud as the A80 haha.

Wow, Already, exhaust and wheels hahahaha nice choices. Here is me doing the mods slowly to feel how the car reacts.
Very nice! To be fair, I had these left over from my 2019 8AT, so couldn't help myself

wilorichie

First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra and Z
HKS Exhaust surprise turned up yesterday. Cool. This devilish waiting game on the Supra continues.

Official build date (which didn't happen) is still April.

Lmfao, I did a heap of reading up the revised b58... My hopes are right up... plleeaasseee.

GRSoup

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
HKS Exhaust surprise turned up yesterday. Cool. This devilish waiting game on the Supra continues.

Official build date (which didn't happen) is still April.

Lmfao, I did a heap of reading up the revised b58... My hopes are right up... plleeaasseee.
I love the HKS one too

OP
OP
BMWAF

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
At this point, the only thing that would get me riled up is a targa announcement or to a lesser extent a modernisation of the instrument cluster. The current B58 is more than enough for me.

Someone else mentioned that like in 2022, MY24 may be a minor update - I think the B58 engine update is in line with this thinking. I also suspect the targa will be part of the final MY25 specs. The S58 on the other hand is just a pipe dream and if not, will be an extremely limited Japan only affair.

My car is in port at the moment so I'm just waiting on customs and red tape.. but not long now, surely. šŸ˜Ž

wilorichie

First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra and Z
I love the HKS one too
Me too... based off youtube videos hah. I did love my HKS exhaust on my r34 though.

My car is in port at the moment so I'm just waiting on customs and red tape.. but not long now, surely. šŸ˜Ž
Nice man. Pics once its in please. Jealous mate.

GRSoup

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
At this point, the only thing that would get me riled up is a targa announcement or to a lesser extent a modernisation of the instrument cluster. The current B58 is more than enough for me.

Someone else mentioned that like in 2022, MY24 may be a minor update - I think the B58 engine update is in line with this thinking. I also suspect the targa will be part of the final MY25 specs. The S58 on the other hand is just a pipe dream and if not, will be an extremely limited Japan only affair.

Soon!!

Hopefully sooner than later.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5

Iā€™m really thinking once you drive her, all those worries will be long forgotten. Also, youā€™ve got to track that bad boy! At least once. Makes ya appreciate her even more šŸ„°

OP
OP
BMWAF

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
So, turns out... Toyota, at it again...

Last week I was told April delay to July build. And I just got this email 5 minutes ago.

1684459692263.png
That's great news! Although I still haven't had an email with anything bar the first dot filled in lol..

Maybe they could retask some of them advanced robotics to shore up their ordering and customer email system. šŸ˜‚

dannypriest

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra MK5
Hey everyone, just thought Iā€™d post an update. Car has now got the full PPF treatment, window tint, red A91 supra emblem and ams wind buffeting kit. Finally I will start the run in period, tonight all Iā€™m doing is cruisinā€¦ šŸ˜‚Canā€™t wait to see all the Aussie builds on the forum!

70692A55-A4F5-439E-A0C6-89A88488E5DD.jpeg

A8362324-1D85-43CD-9E18-02E745ECF3DB.jpeg

B79DD11B-20BC-4C30-A980-2A248AD22F40.jpeg
Sponsored