Hakiro09

First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Abarth 500
Hi everyone,

Was planning on purchasing a golf r and was very close to ordering, until I saw my first supra on the street.

A quick look online and the 0% Apr deal on the supra makes it actually a better deal than the golf especially when u consider I tick most of the options list. Of course the supra doesn't really have options to tick.

My question is in order to take advantage of the finance offer, the car has to be ordered by end of march 22 and delivered June 22.
However due to shortages and long wait, is highly unlikely that I'll get the car before June.

Does anyone have any info on how Toyota finance deals with the long wait and their finance terms? Maybe they are flexible on the matter or something.

The 0% is really key to make this deal worth it. Also I got 8.5% off with carwow. If someone found better let me know.

Later I'll make another thread in regard to the actual car:D

Thanks
Sponsored

Davidpingu

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FK8 Civic Type R, Mercedes GLC
Hi, welcome. Another UK member here who ordered not to long ago and am in for the long wait.
To be honest the 0% interest is news to me. I’m sure it was 1.9% when I ordered mine. Is it a new deal?
in answer to your question I think the garage you ordered from is probably going to be the guys you need to ask about this.
I got told to expect delivery around August when I ordered early December.
I also went through carwow. Best I could get them down to was £50.400ish in the dark grey.
I originally chose black but had second thoughts just because I don’t quite get the time I used to to dedicate to giving my car a wash every weekend!

OP
OP

Hakiro09

First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Abarth 500
Hi,

The 0% interest pcp is only valid on 24 months term. I have not yet ordered the car as I need to research it a bit more.

The quote I got is the same as ur.

With at 10k deposit I would be looking at 350 per month. Assuming the 0% offer.

Very similar figure to the golf r.

I'll give them a call and see what they say.

MK_Surrey

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lightning Yellow 3.0 Pro (2022 Delivery)
I ordered in October on the 2 year 0% but the dates of the offer were earlier than yours. I don't have this in writing but the deal is just being rolled forward for me and there's no issue. Delivery in May.

Probably useful to just get confirmation from a dealer but there have been quite a few 0% incentives on brand new Supras over the last year so you likely get rolled into the new offer for the next quarter etc.

I had the 7.5 Golf R and I don't see the Mk8 as comparable to the Supra, unless you need the rear seats. I loved the Golf but for many reasons the MK8 wasn't a contender this time round.

Dan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 G42 M240i
The 0% has been around for a while. When I looked around this time last year it was due to expire in March 2021 however they just rolled it over.
I took delivery in May for the 0% but got a new car that was already in stock at the time.

Best to confirm in writing with the dealer if ordering however I'm sure it will be fine for the 0% after the expiry as they might even role it over again.

OP
OP

Hakiro09

First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Abarth 500
Thanks everyone,

I called the dealer and I was told that if the offer was to change, they would still honour it. So hopefully it should be fine.

Saturday will test drive one and see how it goes.
Sponsored