Thoughts on just a muffler delete?

66joeyn

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler 2023 Supra
Don’t get a delete, put a good muffler that gives you the sound you are after. If you want loud, get a AC Cobra.
Sponsored

A90_Lucky

First Name
Shamar
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra Premium
I feel like just a basic muffler delete isn’t to popular with the Supra. Mines coming in June (I was also told it could be sooner) and there’s just a couple basic mods that I wanna do. Carbon Fiber mirror caps, muffler delete, and replacing the stock exhaust tips with black ones.

After watching a ton of exhaust videos on the Supra, I haven’t found one that I really really like. Some of them sound okay but none have made me wanna spend the money for one. I like the stock sound I just want it to be a tad bit louder.
Muffler delete isn’t that bad it sounds just like most of the aftermarket Supra exhausts IMO excluding the titanium ones.

Awales74

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Mazda 6
Oy vey. Unless you're racing, keep the muffler. Even if you're racing you often have to have one just to pass safe sound level limits. Hint -- that's safe level for people around your car to be able to listen to all day. Imagine your friends and family and neighbors and some poor bastard at a stop light.
Sponsored