• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Tires selection help for Eibach springs (US)

El Supracabra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘21 Supra, ‘17 Focus RS
So I was looking at getting new summer wheels for the Supra…. I want to fit the 19x9.5 +22 and 19x 11 +35 setup on Michelin PS4s tires. I think it’s already pretty clear 305/30/19 fits the rear. For the front I have found you could either go with a 265/35/19 or 275/30/19. I was looking to see if anyone could help me decide/give advice on which would fit my car better with the least possible chance for rubbing? I am currently on eibach US spec springs and I’d prefer to not have to buy/install adjustable ones at the moment. Also live in Pittsburgh so there are a lot of hills.
Sponsored

Mk5phtm

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra Phantom
The 265’s up front will work. Not too sure about the 275’s though. My front wheels are the same specs w the +22 offsets and 265/35r19 Goodyear eagle f1’s fit no problem. I’m lowered on swift springs so it’s a claimed 1.2” drop up front but definitely seems more than that

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
275/35-18s work for me (and OEM) with 10mm spacers

linwozzle

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lotus
I have a set of like new (1K miles) ps4s if you are interested, can ship to you. 265/35/19 - 295/30/19

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I have 275/35 and 305/35 on my car. H&R front and stock rear. I really like chunky tires. No rubbing though.

1675261786781.png
Nice! You coming to Sebring or Homestead anytime soon?
Love meeting all the local (Florida) Supra peeps 😍

Rustyscrew

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Tundra, 21 Supra, 66 VW Bus
Nice! You coming to Sebring or Homestead anytime soon?
Love meeting all the local (Florida) Supra peeps 😍
Maybe but probably not, at least not with my Supra. I've gone with a buddy in his 911. I'm more of a drag guy, that's just my street setup in the picture. But always down to meet other Supra folk.
Sponsored