• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Tomioka Racing Turbo upgrade for the A-90 Supra

black_sedan

First Name
BR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 Supra, Ford Raptor
I hear you can get the pure850 before the pure800. There’s a part on the pure800 turbo that’s keeping it on back order.
titan has a couple pure800 when I checked last week. I saw the same comment on thic whips but there are a few vendors that have pure in stock
Sponsored

5teeb

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FD RX7 and A90 Supra
if I'm staying on pump gas then what would you suggest? still pure?
I'm running 93oct with a Pure800 and I love it, the A90 is my daily and it's still feels like stock with normal driving and get pretty rowdy when you get on it. I will eventually run E but you'll be more than satisfied with the Pure800 and Pump gas. BTW, Titan had a few in stock a few weeks ago, I ordered one from them and it arrived at my house in 2 days (free shipping by emailing their sales directly.)

Amfchang

First Name
AMF
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
I'm running 93oct with a Pure800 and I love it, the A90 is my daily and it's still feels like stock with normal driving and get pretty rowdy when you get on it. I will eventually run E but you'll be more than satisfied with the Pure800 and Pump gas. BTW, Titan had a few in stock a few weeks ago, I ordered one from them and it arrived at my house in 2 days (free shipping by emailing their sales directly.)
Text me 8087732572. I have some questions! I’m buying it and I’m 92 octane I. Hawaii!
Sponsored