Toyota Dealers in the Seattle Area

pal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 BMW M2, 2013 Audi TT RS, 2007 BMW Z4M Coupe
Hi folks, I joined the forum today after recently learning that Toyota will finally be coming out with a manual, 6-cylinder Supra. Since this is my first post here, I will take a minute to introduce my car background for context. I love the styling of the Supra and to me it is a spiritual successor to the e86 BMW Z4M Coupe (which I've owned for 14+ years now). My current track car is a 2018 M2 which is pretty capable, fun and practical (carry 4 track wheels in the back seat) for track duty, but I was hoping for something more sportier looking, smaller and lighter, and capable of making a touch more reliable (track capable) power with simple and easy bolt-ons. And something that is a bit more emotive than a 2-door sedan (aka M2). Prior to the M2, I tracked a 2013 Audi TT RS (which I still own) and it's well setup with front and rear diffs, a hybrid turbo with a mild track tune (380 awhp) and weighs around 3330lbs as it sits with a full tank of gas. With the M2, my focus has been to reduce weight and improve handling a bit. As it sits, it weighs 3360bls with a full tank of gas and has KW Clubsports, poly trans mounts and a poly shifter bushing. A manual, B58 Supra should in theory fit the bill.

Now the only problem is that I've never sat in a Supra, ridden right seat in one or driven it. I was hoping you can share some good dealers in the area, and any specific sales persons you had positive dealings with. I'd like to check out a current Supra to get a feel for it and build a relation with the dealer/sales person for when the manuals start to roll out or place an order for one if Toyota even does that.

Thanks in advance.

2v2aewVrhxu6LVA.jpg
Sponsored

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
If you're free tomorrow (Sunday, Jan 22nd), come out to Lake Washington Cars & Coffee. A couple of us, including myself, will be there from around 9:30-noon (give or take).

Address:
853 Lake Washington Blvd
Seattle, WA 98122

OP
OP

pal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
That would have been great, but weā€™re meeting some friends for brunch at their place in Queene Anne at 10:30. Doubt Iā€™ll be done before noon. May have to take you up on the next one.

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
Hi folks, I joined the forum today after recently learning that Toyota will finally be coming out with a manual, 6-cylinder Supra. Since this is my first post here, I will take a minute to introduce my car background for context. I love the styling of the Supra and to me it is a spiritual successor to the e86 BMW Z4M Coupe (which I've owned for 14+ years now). My current track car is a 2018 M2 which is pretty capable, fun and practical (carry 4 track wheels in the back seat) for track duty, but I was hoping for something more sportier looking, smaller and lighter, and capable of making a touch more reliable (track capable) power with simple and easy bolt-ons. And something that is a bit more emotive than a 2-door sedan (aka M2). Prior to the M2, I tracked a 2013 Audi TT RS (which I still own) and it's well setup with front and rear diffs, a hybrid turbo with a mild track tune (380 awhp) and weighs around 3330lbs as it sits with a full tank of gas. With the M2, my focus has been to reduce weight and improve handling a bit. As it sits, it weighs 3360bls with a full tank of gas and has KW Clubsports, poly trans mounts and a poly shifter bushing. A manual, B58 Supra should in theory fit the bill.

Now the only problem is that I've never sat in a Supra, ridden right seat in one or driven it. I was hoping you can share some good dealers in the area, and any specific sales persons you had positive dealings with. I'd like to check out a current Supra to get a feel for it and build a relation with the dealer/sales person for when the manuals start to roll out or place an order for one if Toyota even does that.

Thanks in advance.

2v2aewVrhxu6LVA.jpg
Welcome to the forum!

The only one Iā€™ve seen sitting at a lot is at Lee Johnson Chevrolet in Kirkland. Its a 2.0 but the interior is identical to the 3.0.

Your best bet is to hook up with the local group for a true test drive/ride. Inventory is scarce these days.

-RJM

OP
OP

pal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Welcome to the forum!

The only one Iā€™ve seen sitting at a lot is at Lee Johnson Chevrolet in Kirkland. Its a 2.0 but the interior is identical to the 3.0.

Your best bet is to hook up with the local group for a true test drive/ride. Inventory is scarce these days.

-RJM
Thanks! Yeah, would love to check out an enthusiast's car and chat with them about their experience so far. This will be my next track car / daily combo so want to learn as much as I can before the manuals start landing on our shores.

sojusoulja

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1996 BB NSX, 2003 GPW S2000
Drove by
If you're free tomorrow (Sunday, Jan 22nd), come out to Lake Washington Cars & Coffee. A couple of us, including myself, will be there from around 9:30-noon (give or take).

Address:
853 Lake Washington Blvd
Seattle, WA 98122
Drove through, but the lot was packed. Didn't notice and supras. Next time

Suma Performance

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90, S550, TMY
Welcome to the forum! We got ours from Michael Toyota Bellevue and were very happy with their service. Because of the scarcity, We had to wait for 2 months with a deposit.

WSUPRA

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Launch Edition
Drove by

Drove through, but the lot was packed. Didn't notice and supras. Next time
I think we saw you drive by. Are you on temp/ out of state plates?

We all got there early and due to lack of parking, some cars decided it was kosher for them to park in front of us and block us in.

WSUPRA

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Launch Edition
Welcome to the forum! We got ours from Michael Toyota Bellevue and were very happy with their service. Because of the scarcity, We had to wait for 2 months with a deposit.
Thatā€™s really interesting! I had such a bad experience with them last year, that I flew to Iowa to pick mine up.

Looking back Iā€™m glad they decided to be ageist pricks. It actually saved me a lot of money ?

sojusoulja

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1996 BB NSX, 2003 GPW S2000
I think we saw you drive by. Are you on temp/ out of state plates?

We all got there early and due to lack of parking, some cars decided it was kosher for them to park in front of us and block us in.
Yeah, still have the temp plate from Cali. If you guys decide to do a premeet or something I'm down to link up.

OP
OP

pal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Chatted with a couple of people at Michaels Toyota in Bellevue over their text service. They had not heard of a manual Supra yet, so I pointed them to the article on thedrive(dot)com. Sales guy said he will talk to his manager and see what's up and if a deposit can be taken.

My last 3 cars were bought out of state, so I am not afraid of flying cross-country for the right car and drive it back. What better way to get to know the car and break it in than 2-3 days driving in it, right :)

Suma Performance

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90, S550, TMY
Chatted with a couple of people at Michaels Toyota in Bellevue over their text service. They had not heard of a manual Supra yet, so I pointed them to the article on thedrive(dot)com. Sales guy said he will talk to his manager and see what's up and if a deposit can be taken.

My last 3 cars were bought out of state, so I am not afraid of flying cross-country for the right car and drive it back. What better way to get to know the car and break it in than 2-3 days driving in it, right :)
that's the spirit :)

Suma Performance

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90, S550, TMY
We have a 3.0 Premium. Let me know if you want to do a quick test drive in the lot. Our store is in the Tukwila area.

Btw, thinking about hosting coffee and cars for local Supras as the weather gets nicer.

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core

I bought mine from Swickard back in Dec 2020. Had a good experience with them. It was a bit pricier than East Coast listings, but at the time, I didn't want to deal with driving it back, shipping, or PPF (basically a requirement on the car).

@mrefvem is with Toyota of Kirkland, if you want to chat with him as well.

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
We have a 3.0 Premium. Let me know if you want to do a quick test drive in the lot. Our store is in the Tukwila area.

Btw, thinking about hosting coffee and cars for local Supras as the weather gets nicer.
We should sync up. Our Bi-weekly Supra meets should be starting soon as the weather warms up. Weā€™re mostly based on the North Side.

The Supra Sessions guys host most of the South Side meets.

-RJM
Sponsored