• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Toyota GR Gazoo Racing 3x5 ft Flag

OP
OP

t_stone

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Currently Searching
Hey guys, I just restocked these flags! Limited supply available and they usually go quick! Shoot me a PM if you are interested! I will provide tracking same day and have them out to you guys ASAP! Perfect for the garage or man cave. Thanks!
Sponsored

Attachments

OP
OP

t_stone

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Currently Searching
You guys are killer! Thank you for all of the orders! These things went QUICK and I doubled the last order. If anyone else is looking feel free to shoot me a PM. I have a couple left! THANK YOU!

OP
OP

t_stone

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Currently Searching
SOLD OUT!!! Thank you guys!! I hope everyone enjoys the new flags. I will have more inventory coming soon, but make sure you get on my list so that you can be notified before I put the rest out to the groups. It ensures you get a flag before someone else snatches it up! PM me! Thanks guys. $20 bucks shipped to your door!

OP
OP

t_stone

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Currently Searching
Hey guys! The 3x5 GR Flags are back in stock! Perfect for car meets/shows, your house, man cave, garage, or shop. Can be used indoor or outdoor. Please shoot me a PM if you are interested! Ships same day, thanks!

OP
OP

t_stone

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Currently Searching
Hey guys, I appreciate all the messages and purchases from you guys! I know EVERYONE has been asking for a new style, and HERE IT IS!! Same pricing as the red flag, they are $20 shipped. PM me if you are interested or have any questions! Thank YOU!

Attachments

OP
OP

t_stone

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Currently Searching
Whats up guys! Just an FYI, I sold out of the red style flags a couple days ago. That was my largest available inventory yet and you guys crushed it!!! Thank you for all of the orders! I still have a VERY small quantity of the new black flags if anyone else wants to pick one up! I dont expect to have them very long! If you are interested shoot me a PM, THANK YOU!!!

OP
OP

t_stone

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Currently Searching
Hey guys! I have restocked ALL flags. Both BLACK and RED are in stock, I anticipate these going quick so shoot me a pm and i'll get them out to you ASAP. I ship SAME DAY with tracking! Thanks everyone!

Attachments

OP
OP

t_stone

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Currently Searching
You guys are awesome, these things are going quick! If anyone wants one make sure you PM me! Will be sold out soon, Thank you!

OP
OP

t_stone

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Currently Searching
you guys are awesome! Thank you for all of the orders, I still have a few Red flags in stock ready to ship, so if you are interested get with me ASAP! THANK YOU!

jbretthorton

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Premium
Received mine as well!
Great quality and super fast shipping!
Sponsored