• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Toyota GR Gazoo Racing 3x5 ft Flag

OP
OP

t_stone

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Currently Searching
Flags are back IN STOCK!!! Limited supply, shoot me a PM if you are interested! Thanks!

OP
OP

t_stone

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Currently Searching
SOLD OUT AGAIN! Thanks to all the guys that ordered this go around! I sure do appreciate it, if you are interested in ordering please shoot me a PM so I can get you on my list! I contact you before listing to the public. Thanks again guys!

OP
OP

t_stone

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Currently Searching
Flags are again SOLD OUT!! Thank you to all the guys that grabbed a flag! If you didnt get a chance to grab one yet, thats okay! Shoot me a PM and you can ensure you get one the next time they are in stock! Thanks guys!

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
Got mine! Adds some pizazz to my tool area. Thanks again! ?

20210727_235352.jpg

Update: forgot to add how I got the creases out. My iron at its lowest setting has a acetate/acrylic setting and also a Nylon/Silk setting. I used those 2 settings and worked through the creases slowly until they all came out. I ironed the backside only as that's usually best practice when graphics are involved, but idk if it matters here. If you're unfamiliar with your iron I'd recommend putting it on the lowest setting and starting on the white edge where it's thicker as you get comfortable. ?

Last edited:

Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition / 2018 4Runner TRD
Ordered two, they arrived extremely quick! Will post pics once I hang them

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Ordered mine and got it within a week. Did friends and family on PayPal.
I’ll order more if you ever get more colors!