Toyota HQ complaints email?

AlRayes_BRN

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra A90
Hello,anyone knows how to raise a formal complaint to Toyota HQ (Japan) against a local dealer?
Sponsored

ogun228

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Turbulence gray Premium Supra
IMHO you are wasting your time: car dealers are independent businesses. They are not franchisees.

OP
OP
AlRayes_BRN

AlRayes_BRN

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra A90
IMHO you are wasting your time: car dealers are independent businesses. They are not franchisees.
Unfortunately the dealer here doesnt have the correct coolant and struggled to do the 1,000 KM service (the technicians did not know how to open the hood for crying out louds)

Last edited:

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Unfortunately the dealer here doesnt have the correct coolant and struggled to dk the 1,000 KM service (the technicians did know know how to open the hood for crying out louds)
Did you buy the vehicle from them? Some dealers, afaik, didn't opt-in for technician training and opted out from carrying Supra inventory. So, if you're in such a dealer, no dice.

OP
OP
AlRayes_BRN

AlRayes_BRN

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra A90
Did you buy the vehicle from them? Some dealers, afaik, didn't opt-in for technician training and opted out from carrying Supra inventory. So, if you're in such a dealer, no dice.
Yes, there is one dealer in our country. I had to buy the Frostox HT-12 coolant from BMW (im upgrading my radiators). I'm now worried how are they going to carry out the 11,000 km service.

whittib

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 IS250 2018 Highlander
Hello,anyone knows how to raise a formal complaint to Toyota HQ (Japan) against a local dealer?
Toyota headquarters in North America has some responsibility for technician training plans, etc. They also have a group in headquarters that work with dealers, so I suggest to contact them. (Japan would just send it to them anyway)

https://www.toyota.com/support/contact-us

Bundy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra A90, 2021 Subaru Outback

whittib

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 IS250 2018 Highlander
Probably not much help if he is in Bahrain...
Good point. Silly me, I should have clicked on his name to see where he was from before assuming USA or Canada...
Sponsored