Trade Bronze Apex SM10 Flow Forged 19s

Joebednar4

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I'm located in Richmond, VA. Just wanted to see if anyone near me would be interested in trading wheels? Mine are Apex Flow Forged SM-10 Bronze, 19x9.5/11. We can keep our own tires, etc. Just looking for a switch. Not interested in trading for OEM + cash.
SUPRANICE.jpg
Sponsored

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
I'm located in Richmond, VA. Just wanted to see if anyone near me would be interested in trading wheels? Mine are Apex Flow Forged SM-10 Bronze, 19x9.5/11. We can keep our own tires, etc. Just looking for a switch. Not interested in trading for OEM + cash.
SUPRANICE.jpg
They look so good though!

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
They look phenomenal!! Weirdly enough, it's only because they're 11, and not 10.5 that I want to trade. I'm not a huge fan of running 305 or more tires. The 295s still look stretched, and I kinda hate that.
That's a very valid reason to want to make the change. Unfortunate to hear, but valid.

We do have some new GR Supra stuff in the works that I think you'd appreciate, but it's gonna be a little while until it's ready.

In the meantime though if you do trade out, hopefully the wheels land in a good home!
Sponsored