Nojz

Nojz

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Premium
zrk gave you the most useful information and you chose to ignore it and mock him with the whole cool story bro bs. You can act like you’re the victim here, but you’re the one mocking a useful reply.

Glad a non dealership (who does the recalls and such) didn’t wipe your ecu and lock it again though.
ZRK doesn’t get credit for being Captain obvious. That is the obvious answer and I didn’t have a dongle on hand. My question was DMEs and non-dealer experience compared to the known dealer locking issues.
Sponsored

devnull

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra 3.0 premium, 2021 Tesla M3P
ZRK doesn’t get credit for being Captain obvious. That is the obvious answer and I didn’t have a dongle on hand. My question was DMEs and non-dealer experience compared to the known dealer locking issues.
cool story bro.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I mean. Captain Obvious would know that you should be able to know if your car is still tuned or not. And how to check.

Fuckin' guy.

1666556314662.png

OP
OP
Nojz

Nojz

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Premium
I mean. Captain Obvious would know that you should be able to know if your car is still tuned or not. And how to check.

Fuckin' guy.

1666556314662.png
I didn’t ask how to check…I asked if anyone has experienced dealer/lock issues w/non-dealer. -this fuckin’ guy

• Love
Reactions: zrk

devnull

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra 3.0 premium, 2021 Tesla M3P
I didn’t ask how to check…I asked if anyone has experienced dealer/lock issues w/non-dealer. -this fuckin’ guy
Dealer lock issues from a non-dealer. I feel like your question answered itself to everyone except you.

Oblivious Oscar over here.

OP
OP
Nojz

Nojz

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Premium
Technically correct is the best type of correct.
Dealer lock issues from a non-dealer. I feel like your question answered itself to everyone except you.

Oblivious Oscar over here.
I’ll give it to you. You’re both ALMOST as relentless as my wife is 🍻
Sponsored

• Haha
Reactions: zrk