Tranny Tune

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
I purchased the XHP maps and flash bundle directly from XHP's website on the first day of release and have been running stage 3 map with some slight custom settings since then.

It's a great tune and it really wakes up the car. It's quite shocking to go back to stock tune now as the shifts seem so slow compared to what I've got now. I just used my THOR wifi OBD module and flashed it that way. I keep it in the car in case I want to adjust settings or send logs back to XHP.

TLDR: Highly recommend. Buy it direct and save a buck if you already have the THOR or MHD Orange modules.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
if @zrk says xHP is all good and flashes his car, then i'll do it. 🤓
Still waiting on bugs and quirks to be worked out. There seems to be a lot of positives, but I haven't heard from anyone with a built transmission yet- so the data isn't there for me yet.

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Still waiting on bugs and quirks to be worked out. There seems to be a lot of positives, but I haven't heard from anyone with a built transmission yet- so the data isn't there for me yet.
Same, i'm waiting on all the bugs to be worked out, and for all peoples personal adjustments so i can gather up as much info on it when it's that time. So far, the biggest info i took down was the 3->2 downshift.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
I purchased the XHP maps and flash bundle directly from XHP's website on the first day of release and have been running stage 3 map with some slight custom settings since then.

It's a great tune and it really wakes up the car. It's quite shocking to go back to stock tune now as the shifts seem so slow compared to what I've got now. I just used my THOR wifi OBD module and flashed it that way. I keep it in the car in case I want to adjust settings or send logs back to XHP.

TLDR: Highly recommend. Buy it direct and save a buck if you already have the THOR or MHD Orange modules.
Would you mind typing up your customizations? I'm curious to see the list and why you made them.

My MHD Wi-Fi adapter arrives today and I'm eager to get the tune applied and blow up my tranny.

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Would you mind typing up your customizations? I'm curious to see the list and why you made them.

My MHD Wi-Fi adapter arrives today and I'm eager to get the tune applied and blow up my tranny.
I really just set relaxed shift map to the normal mode, disabled first gear, added some throttle blip, and reduced throttle blip on 3->2 to reduce some harsh shifting feeling.

Moorman

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
photos.app.goo.gl
Car(s)
2020 Supra (RIP); 2021 Tesla Model 3 Long Range
...So far, the biggest info i took down was the 3->2 downshift.
That's the only issue I've run into so far, and it happens whether paddle or auto downshifting. v1.1 of the map hasn't yet solved it. I've played with adjusting the value to varying degrees of effectiveness, but even then find it a little hit/miss. Otherwise I'm really digging it, but fully understand letting the rest of us beta test. ;)

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
That's the only issue I've run into so far, and it happens whether paddle or auto downshifting. v1.1 of the map hasn't yet solved it. I've played with adjusting the value to varying degrees of effectiveness, but even then find it a little hit/miss. Otherwise I'm really digging it, but fully understand letting the rest of us beta test. ;)
You go @Moorman! Do all the beta testing and report back to me! 😂 i'll sit back and observe lol

Dr. Supra

First Name
Danyoll
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Nitro Yellow
I really just set relaxed shift map to the normal mode, disabled first gear, added some throttle blip, and reduced throttle blip on 3->2 to reduce some harsh shifting feeling.
And changed the shift points to 6300rpms in sport mode during wot
Sponsored