• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Tunes and reliability?

MoTeC_R

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 & 2022 A91-CF
Moderate tuning will only effect high mileage cars. For example a turbo will usually fail before an engine on a high mileage car. If you’re turning your car up say 20% power gain then expect 250,000 miles to be 200,000 on the car tuned for the same wear. Working the engine harder only takes life off the end of life for the vehicle. This isn’t an exact science but if you’re working the car harder it’s going to effect the total life of the car on average. If you’re driving as much as 100 miles a day I wouldn’t tune if it were me.

I don’t know if what I’m saying is coming across correctly but if you’re putting a lot of miles on the car it will be a high mileage example sooner so something to consider.
Sponsored

OP
OP
rayrl

rayrl

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra 3.0 premium
If you're just running a DP then the MHD OTS tunes are good.
I've been running the e30 tune for a year including a lot of track work.

I've tried getting a remote custom tune 4 times now (with MHD and BM3 across multiple BMWs and the Supra) and the experience was always frustrating and the tune usually ran worse than the OTS ones.
I have Sp1R exhaust otw AA downpipes and mst intake with turbo inlet

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2016 zx10 fully built
ANYONE has a plug on a partial BM3 unlock for post 2020 supras??
Sponsored