UK… ordering to delivery

Davidpingu

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FK8 Civic Type R, Mercedes GLC
Well hate to be the party pooper but mine is still showing in Transit, Graz Austria,

Any new updates for you two @Davidpingu @Howzer73 ??
I guess mine must have been on the boat before. Won’t be long pal. Mine is at Derbyshire plant still. I reckon it’ll be at the dealer in around a week or so now

Noremac555

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Skoda Karoq sportline, 2022 MK5 Supra 3.0
I heard from my dealer that my car arrived on Monday. Now just to go through their PDI and do the last bits of paperwork. Usually I ask the dealer to leave all the packing protection on, but after seeing that some received the red carpet and given it's been a long wait, I've said what the hell...I'll correct the scratches afterwards!

Hakiro09

First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Abarth 500
Hi everyone

I hope you are enjoying the bank holiday.

Today myT got updated to ‘build in progress’. In addition my dealer told me to expect the car on the 13th of July.
Sound like many of us that had initial estimates for September, October will actually be able to enjoy the summer with our new cars.

In comparison my wife ordered a Yaris excel with tech pack, initial estimate was April 2021 but now is showing as November 21. Let just say she is not as enthusiastic as I am right now lol.

Davidpingu

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mine is still sitting in the Derbyshire area but I’d imagine that should update by end of this week or early next

Hakiro09

First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Abarth 500
After reading various reviews in regards to the manual Supra it’s seams that the changes to suspension and steering have already been put in production. So it likely that some of you receiving your cars this month might have those changes applied to your car.

SupraStu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
After reading various reviews in regards to the manual Supra it’s seams that the changes to suspension and steering have already been put in production. So it likely that some of you receiving your cars this month might have those changes applied to your car.
What are the changes that went in?

Hakiro09

First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Abarth 500
What are the changes that went in?
The changes include stiffer front and back anti roll bar bushings , changes to the adaptive dampers and steering system. The premium sound system have being improved as well as introducing Improvements to the traction control. Basically all the changes made to the manual have also been applied to the automatic car.

The bad news is that production changes will be applied July 2022 onwards (I messaged Toyota). Oh well I did get a good deal so still happy✌

Hakiro09

First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Abarth 500
App now showing “left the factory”, so it took 3 to 4 days to build the car.

Davidpingu

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mine arrived at the dealer today and………….I’m NOT picking up a new supra.
Slightly embarrassing but basically because I bought a house a few months ago my credit score has dropped off a cliff. I’d not even given it a thought as car finance is the one thing I have never ever struggled to get but the Toyota 0% got declined and the best they could come up with was 15.9% APR. Um thanks but no thanks.
So it’s a bitter sweet really. Bitter that all that new car excitement is postponed but a little sweet thinking I’ll order again in maybe 3 months when the score recovers and hopefully get a 2023 with some updates.
If the first you don’t succeed…..
If anyone wants an ice grey 3.0 supra brand new, pm me and I’ll refer you on to the garage!!
I guess I’ll be back in a few months 🙄
Sponsored