Howzer73

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
X3 M40d, BMW 420d
My one finally arrived!!

I picked it with less than one miles and I already drove 125miles.

Also I’m very happy with the colour red as yellow was the other choice and it was free.

There is one issue with the navigation that keeps asking for a usb with a code or something but I use CarPlay anyway. Will get it booked in next week. Also the Toyota badge at the front was damaged from the inside, which is weird and most likely a defect.

I have to say I was disappointed by the lack of goodies during delivery. It was very rushed and I got nothing. Car was in the service bay.

At list a got the car. After a few miles I’ll write something up with some photos.

D9F8C458-24C0-4C1B-851D-7806F8A30A74.jpeg
Enjoy it nothing like the excitement of getting to know a new car.

I have done 400 miles so far and absolutely love the car. It does everything I wanted it to, really comfortable in Normal but really aggressive when I knock it into Sport Plus. Not driven it over 4000 revs yet or really driven it particularly hard but it feels properly quick for the quoted power unexpectedly so.
Sponsored

Adrian

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
Hi Gents,

I managed to order the manual today - absolutely over the moon :D - anyone else on here going for the 6MT?
Amazing! What spec are you looking for?

Website doesn't seem to say anymore but for a manual pro in dawn blue it was showing a 40 week wait last week.

How long have you been told?

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ex-Owner '23 GR Supra 6MT
Hi Adrian,

Thanks! I wanted it black, but "unfortunately" (first world problems I know) the sales person said they only had 2 allocations, one in blue for +£740 or one in Solid Lighting Yellow (free) so I went for yellow.

They said delivery is very unpredictable and struggled to follow, but there is potential for late Autumn apparently I hope - honestly probably better that way, to save up more money! (lol)

I do like it yellow as it really contrasts the black splitter and diffuser, however, it really does stand out, whereas the black looked a bit cooler and a bit more under the radar.

Also, I opted for the absolute basic 3.0 MT, not Pro, as it was about 2.5k cheaper, and to be honest, it's all electrical upgrades, but not missing out on anything affecting the looks and performance which is what matters to me.
The only thing I would have loved, is the head up display :'(

Cheers

Last edited:

Adrian

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
Supra_UK_
Sounds great. Whilst the Toyota website was showing delivery times the 3.0 MT was saying 14 weeks which works out about what you are being told for delivery.

Only seen a white, black and downshift blue in person. But they look good in all colours.

I wasn't sure about new wheels at first but love them now. Also a few other tweaks to this latest car.

Going to try and test drive a manual when the dealers get some.

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ex-Owner '23 GR Supra 6MT
Supra_UK_
Sounds great. Whilst the Toyota website was showing delivery times the 3.0 MT was saying 14 weeks which works out about what you are being told for delivery.

Only seen a white, black and downshift blue in person. But they look good in all colours.

I wasn't sure about new wheels at first but love them now. Also a few other tweaks to this latest car.

Going to try and test drive a manual when the dealers get some.

Hi Adrian,

Awesome :)

Yeah I test drove the 3.0 Pro auto in Red few weeks ago, and have to say personally the red one is a stunner too! And that's when I feel in love with the B58 as I originally was gonna get the 2.0.
I think the only colors I really don't "feel" are the white and the blue, but, just a matter of personal preference really after all.

I hope you manage to test drive the manual! I will definitely share my experience once I receive mine.

As for the wheels, I'm soooo happy they changed them, it's not like the older ones were ugly, but I don't like the two tone and the diamond cut polished finish; had it before on a DS and it's a nightmare, it deteriorates fast and starts to "cloud" and cannot be repaired properly without a lathe if you curb them - the lacquer is so delicate.
These new grey ones on the MT seem almost a matte finish? Which would be amazing, can't wait to see them in person.

Last little thing, from the few videos on YT it seems the MT might get the red "Supra" badge on the boot, little touch, but really like it, and hope mine will have it too.

All the best!

Nathwraith

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra, 2022 Aston DBX 707
Returning to the mk5 supra fold, ordered my new 2023 Supra 3.0 pro (auto) today. In yellow again of course.
I went abit crazy with my previous car with the mods and damaged the gearbox, sold it to a trader to get rid and then it ended up on dream car giveaways with a lot of suspicious eBay modifications.
Lesson learnt maybe aha

nc_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Pro
Returning to the mk5 supra fold, ordered my new 2023 Supra 3.0 pro (auto) today. In yellow again of course.
I went abit crazy with my previous car with the mods and damaged the gearbox, sold it to a trader to get rid and then it ended up on dream car giveaways with a lot of suspicious eBay modifications.
Lesson learnt maybe aha
What happened with the gearbox? You were running something like 540 whp right?

SCZ4

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3.0 Pro
Lesson learnt maybe aha
Almost certain that car ended up here in Aberdeenshire. The owner certainly won it, it was yellow, it was heavily modded. Believe he ended up selling it as it almost killed him on the dual carriage way. Car basically stuck on full throttle, couldn't get it in to neutral and even with brakes pinned it took a long time to stop. Scary experience I bet.

Nathwraith

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
What happened with the gearbox? You were running something like 540 whp right?
524whp in the top map, I used the lower 490whp most of the time though.

The extra torque would send the gearbox into limp mode after 10 mins of hard driving or so. Just got too hot. I’d spent enough on the car so just wanted rid.

Almost certain that car ended up here in Aberdeenshire. The owner certainly won it, it was yellow, it was heavily modded. Believe he ended up selling it as it almost killed him on the dual carriage way. Car basically stuck on full throttle, couldn't get it in to neutral and even with brakes pinned it took a long time to stop. Scary experience I bet.
Christ that’s not good! Unsure how the car managed that, I spared no expense when getting the tuning done.

Yep seen the Chinese steering wheel and front bumper wraps and thought wow what a shame. Ruined an otherwise OEM+ looking car.

SUPRA-MATT

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
EK9, Supra 3.0 MT on order
First post, ordered my Supra a couple of days ago :thumbsup:

3.0 manual standard in Moeraki Grey.

I had a deposit down on the FL5 Civic Type-R but got a call from the Honda dealership saying that the expected price would be £50k+... Crazy price for a Civic. Which got me looking at the Supra instead.

ETA is February/March time, hopefully it's good to go for registration 1st March but it's going to be a long wait!

Tezzer

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GR 3.0 Pro Auto
I picked Up my new red 3.0 pro Auto just over a week ago. Order back in April and was original told Nov/Dec for delivery so very pleased it came in early.
Fantastic car so far.

SCZ4

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3.0 Pro
Enquired about a manual Supra today, was told it would be Oct 23.

No much in way of discount and the APR has shot up with everything going on.

What deposit do you normally have to give to secure the car? Is it refundable?

Nathwraith

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Enquired about a manual Supra today, was told it would be Oct 23.

No much in way of discount and the APR has shot up with everything going on.

What deposit do you normally have to give to secure the car? Is it refundable?
Interesting. I spoke to Toyota uk on Weds and they told me April/May for delivery. I asked if certain grades were shipping faster than others (auto vs manual) and apparently no, all have the same lead time. Oct seems like a stretch.

Deposit wise it’s £250 to get the order rolling online at least.

SCZ4

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3.0 Pro
Interesting. I spoke to Toyota uk on Weds and they told me April/May for delivery. I asked if certain grades were shipping faster than others (auto vs manual) and apparently no, all have the same lead time. Oct seems like a stretch.

Deposit wise it’s £250 to get the order rolling online at least.
Thanks for that. It was the Perth dealership.

It would be a manual Pro for me. Best price so far is £1633, discount, plus £2000 PCP contribution if I go down that road. Will call today and see if they can better the delivery.
Sponsored