UK… ordering to delivery

Davidpingu

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FK8 Civic Type R, Mercedes GLC
I had my notification on Saturday that they’d started building my car and I got a notification this evening to say it had left the factory so it’s taken them 6 days to get mine out the door. I’m hoping perhaps another 2 weeks from now I may be picking it up. We’ll see!
Sponsored

SupraStu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Heard Friday night it had let the factory so that's a 3 day build period and now it should be 48 hours tops to reach the port in bruges.

I've got to say I'm pretty impressed with the time each stage seems to take once the build begins

Howzer73

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
X3 M40d, BMW 420d
Heard Friday night it had let the factory so that's a 3 day build period and now it should be 48 hours tops to reach the port in bruges.

I've got to say I'm pretty impressed with the time each stage seems to take once the build begins
My update came through at the same time last night so really need to sort the sale of my car now. Moving a bit quicker than the dealer was suggesting as they are still saying end of June delivery date.

SupraStu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
My update came through at the same time last night so really need to sort the sale of my car now. Moving a bit quicker than the dealer was suggesting as they are still saying end of June delivery date.
Weirdly I haven't had an email I just saw it in the app.

Mine also says end of June but that came forward from November so I'm happy.

Fortunately part Xd my Rav 4 in the deal so I'm not too worried

Davidpingu

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
@SupraStu @Howzer73 any updates with you?
I think it was Monday (23rd) they updated the app to say it’s “in transit”. At this point it’s still saying “Graz-Austria”.
I’m sure by this point my app is running behind. I’m thinking surely by now it must be in the UK or at least Bruges.

SupraStu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
I think it was Monday (23rd) they updated the app to say it’s “in transit”. At this point it’s still saying “Graz-Austria”.
I’m sure by this point my app is running behind. I’m thinking surely by now it must be in the UK or at least Bruges.
Same thing here, just spoke to my dealer who is back from holiday, he is chasing up and will get me a time frame from his boss ASAP he reckons like 2 weeks.

The random guy at the dealership I spoke to yesterday just did a snap look at the system and told me first week of July which sounds like bull to me.

Howzer73

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
X3 M40d, BMW 420d
My app in same state as of yesterday in transit - dealer says end of June. I have said that I will pick it up 01st July. So I know I can arrange things around it.

Davidpingu

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Update for you guys as I think there’s a few of us possibly with cars on the same boat. I don’t yet have an update on WHERE the car is (app still says Austria) BUT dealer told me today the ETA has jumped forward another 2 weeks. Previously it was 29th June. Today they said 16th June plus 2 days then to PDI. So roughly 2 weeks til the big day!

SupraStu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Update for you guys as I think there’s a few of us possibly with cars on the same boat. I don’t yet have an update on WHERE the car is (app still says Austria) BUT dealer told me today the ETA has jumped forward another 2 weeks. Previously it was 29th June. Today they said 16th June plus 2 days then to PDI. So roughly 2 weeks til the big day!
Thanks for that mate! Last I heard it was July 1st a couple of days ago so 2 weeks sounds much much nicer!

Howzer73

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
X3 M40d, BMW 420d
I definitely think mine is running to similar timeline as only a day or so different in our app updates from this thread. Will wait to see when my dealer updates me on likely delivery date. Thanks

Davidpingu

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mine still says Graz, Austria
Keep checking, I’m sure it will update very soon.
In a matter of hours my status has changed again from being at Grimsby to being at its last stop off in Derbyshire before it reaches the dealer.
(Sorry if this is annoying anyone btw - just wanted to document each of the status updates for others so they can see what to expect time wise)

mwilkinson

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra and 1996 Supra (J-Spec RZ)
How could anyone be annoyed by the excitement of another owner awaiting delivery of their car. :cool:

I'm excited for you all, keep the updates coming.
Sponsored