Unique Full Carbon Fiber Interior

BG500

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Supra
I haven't seen anyone post an interior like this so I figured I would. I realize some will say this is going overboard in carbon fiber but I don't really care. It's my car and I think it looks great on a nocturnal black exterior.

List of interior mods:
  • Aftermarket CF and perforated leather steering wheel w/ shifter lights
  • Full CF steering wheel dress up
  • Autotecknic CF paddles
  • Alcantara top dash cover
  • CF bottom dash cover
  • CF headlight switch panel
  • CF HVAC dash covers
  • CF top door panels
  • CF lock panel
  • CF shifter
  • CF door/window pockets
  • CF radio and side center console cover
  • CF drink cover
  • CF rear pocket cover
  • CF passenger side Supra emblem
  • CF center dash speaker cover
  • CF interior light cover
  • CF bluetooth mic covers bc no cheap plastic goes untouched
  • CF exterior door trim (to match interior trim... looks great with windows down)
The exterior is still a work in progress. Wheels, CF fenders, and CF hood on backorder. Will post pictures when it's finished.

IMG_0944.jpg

IMG_0946.jpg

IMG_0941.jpg

IMG_0943.jpg

IMG_0942.jpg
Looks cool, and what's most important is that you like it?
Where did you buy the Alcantara dash cover?
I was really thinking about the CF cover but I guess it will be a nightmare in the sun

OP
OP

sgr215

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
If you’re looking for a carbon rear strut brace talk to Jonathan @NVSpecialties. They sell one though it’s currently sold out.

https://nvspecialties.com/products/nvspec-carbon-cabin-brace
Nice find! I hope they haven't stopped production and it's just out of stock. The silver rear strut brace is really the only part that makes it look a bit off.

Here's a few more shots. The car is filthy thanks to the all the snow/ice we're getting lately. The OEM wheels are getting replaced shortly with black Gram Lights 57CR's. Just waiting for the shop to put them on.

Current exterior mods:

• StreetHunters front lip
  • Siebon MB rear spoiler
  • CF hood vents
  • CF mirrors
  • CF A Pillars
  • CF Window Moulding

CF hood and fenders coming soon. I might get CF side skirts but haven't committed to it just yet.

Performance mods:

• Speed Industry 93OCT Stage 2 Tune
  • MST V2 CAI
  • ETS Catted Downpipe
  • AWE Tuning Track Exhaust
  • FTP Charge pipe
  • H&R 28664-90 springs

IMG_1153.jpg

IMG_1162.jpg

IMG_1160.jpg

OP
OP

sgr215

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
Looks cool, and what's most important is that you like it?
Where did you buy the Alcantara dash cover?
I was really thinking about the CF cover but I guess it will be a nightmare in the sun
The CF cover will definitely be a bit of an issue. The front speaker cover I have reflects a lot but it's not an issue since it's not in my POV.

You can find the alcantara cover on FTSpeed. You have to buy it as a set with the bottom CF piece. https://www.ftspeed.com/part/2020-g...titch-over-dry-carbon-2020-supra#.YgBfUfhOn-g

BG500

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Supra

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
How is that window trim holding up? I messed up the OEM rubber to hell and back a few months ago and I'm looking at this to kind of hide my stupidity.

OP
OP

sgr215

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
How is that window trim holding up? I messed up the OEM rubber to hell and back a few months ago and I'm looking at this to kind of hide my stupidity.
The trim still looks as good as it was new. The only issue I had with it was fitment. When you open the doors, there's a slight but noticeable extra "stickiness" to it and it's even a bit noisier opening the door. With that said, I think it looks very good and it's not gaudy at all. It goes very well with the interior CF door cards because then you see matching CF on both sides.

OP
OP

sgr215

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
how do you like the wheel with the shift lights?
I highly recommend it. The stock wheel is terrible and the difference is night and day. Two tips if you go this route:

1. You can save at least 60% if you go AliExpress and not lose out on quality AT ALL. The wheel is identical to what you find on the big name sites, including the electronics. If you don't believe me go check out side-by-side pictures. The only difference you'll find is the AliExpress wheel will require you to go into the settings and configure a few things (primarily shift light RPM points and boot up splash screen). This is VERY easy using the buttons on the wheel.

2. The major benefit comes with the wheel upgrade. If you're looking to save even more money, don't get the shift lights. That said, the shift lights look very cool and are very useful if you drive in manual most of the time. I recommend configuring them to the same style Ferrari uses (red -> blue -> blue flashing). I then configure it to only increase after ~3500RPMs so you end up getting wheel lights that match the red interior lighting (unless you get on it). Also, the LCD is pretty cool because you can see temps, oil pressure, etc.

cerouac

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR
I highly recommend it. The stock wheel is terrible and the difference is night and day. Two tips if you go this route:

1. You can save at least 60% if you go AliExpress and not lose out on quality AT ALL. The wheel is identical to what you find on the big name sites, including the electronics. If you don't believe me go check out side-by-side pictures. The only difference you'll find is the AliExpress wheel will require you to go into the settings and configure a few things (primarily shift light RPM points and boot up splash screen). This is VERY easy using the buttons on the wheel.

2. The major benefit comes with the wheel upgrade. If you're looking to save even more money, don't get the shift lights. That said, the shift lights look very cool and are very useful if you drive in manual most of the time. I recommend configuring them to the same style Ferrari uses (red -> blue -> blue flashing). I then configure it to only increase after ~3500RPMs so you end up getting wheel lights that match the red interior lighting (unless you get on it). Also, the LCD is pretty cool because you can see temps, oil pressure, etc.
Can you link where you got yours from?

Elektro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
17 i3 94ah, 22 Supra 2.0
OT but I wish this sort of CF trim was an option for the i3 dash, I've only ever seen the base plastic, OE oak or eucalyptus wood, and terrible vinyl wraps.

WITCH3R

First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Prem.
Nice fiber of carbon! I was expecting it to look cheesy. Good Job. Also dig that wing.....almost regret going with a deck lid.

OP
OP

sgr215

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
Here's the latest shots of the exterior. Wheels, 15% tint, and blacked out the rear lights.

IMG_2322.jpeg
IMG_2323.jpeg

METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Tungsten Silver)
I like NV forged cf for the engine bay.
tempImageJ2uidq.png
Sponsored