OP
OP
jtsang25

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Thanks for the recommendation. I'll have to take sometime and map this out. Can't visualize it at the moment. Don't think I'll head out that far to kamloops just to head back to metro van. I need to save energy for the 18 hour drive back to sask haha.
Sponsored

Blindspot

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
This website is your friend:
Thanks for the recommendation. I'll have to take sometime and map this out. Can't visualize it at the moment. Don't think I'll head out that far to kamloops just to head back to metro van. I need to save energy for the 18 hour drive back to sask haha.
This website for road conditions:
https://www.drivebc.ca/mobile/events/index.html

Other poster is right about highway 8 as well… checked it out a few weeks ago and way too much gravel.

Freewill

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra MT, Ford Focus ST, Fiat500Abarth,
Google best motorcycle roads in Washington State and BC and you will find lots of great roads. +1 for the Duffy loop. Also Highway 20 in Washington State between the towns of Concrete and Winthrop is a must drive in the summer. Incredible scenery, lots of twists and elevation changes. Just beware it is heavily patrolled by the police. I love driving it in late spring or early fall as there way fewer RV's on the road.

If there are any Vancouver Island Owners who plan meet ups I'll do my best to be there. I live near Nanaimo.

OP
OP
jtsang25

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Drove the sea to sky to Whistler. Should have checked road conditions. What felt like forever of gravel and oiled roads near the start. Cringed so bad my friend could feel the stress lol.

5AMPWR

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Sti Sport tech - 2023 Manual 3.0 - On order
Waved to a yellow Supra in Squamish a minute ago …. So beautiful!
From the guy in the matte black AMG haha
Sponsored