• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

WANT TO INCREASE MORE HORSEPOWER PLZ HELP.

Mnoor786

First Name
Muhammad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra Mkv, Audi a6 2020
Hi guys, currently have a dme unlocked supra running a stage 2 bm3 ots tune. Exhaust and catted downpipe.
i want to be closer to 500whp. What route i can take to be closer to that? Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Sponsored

mdbr0tha

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra, R35
Hi guys, currently have a dme unlocked supra running a stage 2 bm3 ots tune. Exhaust and catted downpipe.
i want to be closer to 500whp. What route i can take to be closer to that? Any help is appreciated. Thanks
I would say get a tune that supports flex fuel. That would be a big increase

OP
OP

Mnoor786

First Name
Muhammad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yep, ethanol tune and an intake if you so desire. Thatā€™s 500whp with the DP
with bm3 i can get a tune for that? And just install flex fuel kit? Also i was planning to get a Armaspeed intake

Kolme

First Name
Kolme
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
with bm3 i can get a tune for that? And just install flex fuel kit? Also i was planning to get a Armaspeed intake
Yes, there is a stage 1 and 2 OTS E30 tune for the BM3 or you can get a customized tune.

You could install a flex fuel kit, or alternatively just buy a cheap tube tester and mix it at the pump. Thereā€™s a few websites that can help determine the ethanol content in your tank.

OP
OP

Mnoor786

First Name
Muhammad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes, there is a stage 1 and 2 OTS E30 tune for the BM3 or you can get a customized tune.

You could install a flex fuel kit, or alternatively just buy a cheap tube tester and mix it at the pump. Thereā€™s a few websites that can help determine the ethanol content in your tank.
i see so basically do the ots e30 tune and just add e85 and make sure how much content is being added. I think it will be best on the empty tank add like 70% and 30% content. Btw if i screw up and put more than I supposed to is there something i should be worried about?

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tesla M3P
No offense intended here at all but it sounds like youre not sure exactly what youre doing.

Id suggest finding a shop that can install a flex-fuel setup so you dont have to worry about what your E content is, then get a custom flex-fuel tune. OTS tunes are garbage.

If thats not enough power, then you need to look at a bigger turbo and port injection, or meth, or a combination thereof. All of these options have been documented on the forum ad nauseam.

Flann-man

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Subaru Outback XT. 23 A91-MT CU Later
i see so basically do the ots e30 tune and just add e85 and make sure how much content is being added. I think it will be best on the empty tank add like 70% and 30% content. Btw if i screw up and put more than I supposed to is there something i should be worried about?
Without an ethanol sensor reading the amount (eg. flex sensor wired to dme w/supporting tune software, fuel it kit), get an ethanol tester (tube) and use the information to plug into an online ethanol calculator to make sure you mix it correctly. If you mix too much, just take it easy and use up some to allow adding of 93 octane and get the mix back in line, too little ethanol same thing take it easy and add E. Keep track of whatā€™s in the tank as far as mixture and adjust per the calculator.

Kolme

First Name
Kolme
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
No offense intended here at all but it sounds like youre not sure exactly what youre doing.

Id suggest finding a shop that can install a flex-fuel setup so you dont have to worry about what your E content is, then get a custom flex-fuel tune. OTS tunes are garbage.

If thats not enough power, then you need to look at a bigger turbo and port injection, or meth, or a combination thereof. All of these options have been documented on the forum ad nauseam.
I also would recommend the custom route with flex fuel setup. Itā€™s not expensive. Test tube is totally viable, but youā€™ll need to closely monitor it at the pump and factor in things like the etoh content in the 93 octane. The calculators online are critical. Running an Eblend tune with improper fueling is a bad time - if that sounds like a bit too much work then Iā€™d avoid it.

OP
OP

Mnoor786

First Name
Muhammad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

tbh you are right lol. I am rookie at this thats why seeking help. I used the tuning shop before to help me do the tuning. I just wanted to know whats things i can add to get to 500whp.

OP
OP

Mnoor786

First Name
Muhammad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I also would recommend the custom route with flex fuel setup. Itā€™s not expensive. Test tube is totally viable, but youā€™ll need to closely monitor it at the pump and factor in things like the etoh content in the 93 octane. The calculators online are critical. Running an Eblend tune with improper fueling is a bad time - if that sounds like a bit too much work then Iā€™d avoid it.
makes sense. Btw i looked up the nearest gas station that carries E85 is 45 mins away. I can add intake. Do you have other recommendations maybe adding a pure800 will get me there?

Kolme

First Name
Kolme
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
makes sense. Btw i looked up the nearest gas station that carries E85 is 45 mins away. I can add intake. Do you have other recommendations maybe adding a pure800 will get me there?
Thatā€™s a bit far unless you can safely store e85 at home. Lots of aftermarket turbos now - but reliability is variable. Thereā€™s an entire thread just for turbos with many other threads on individual ones. @Jesse DaBears (widely trusted jb4 tuner and retailer) recommends the DAW at this time if wanting to avoid an all out top mount. You can check it out at https://1fastsupra.com/products/bmw-supra-b58tu-gen-2-ultra-flow

Thread on turbos: https://www.supramkv.com/threads/turbo-kit-thread-feedback.9427/

redspencer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction Blue Supra; Track-tuned IS350 w/ OS Giken TCD
Pure800 Turbo with a 93 octane pump gas tune will get you to 500rwhp

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Iā€™d try searching. This had been covered more times than I can count

OP
OP

Mnoor786

First Name
Muhammad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thatā€™s a bit far unless you can safely store e85 at home. Lots of aftermarket turbos now - but reliability is variable. Thereā€™s an entire thread just for turbos with many other threads on individual ones. @Jesse DaBears (widely trusted jb4 tuner and retailer) recommends the DAW at this time if wanting to avoid an all out top mount. You can check it out at https://1fastsupra.com/products/bmw-supra-b58tu-gen-2-ultra-flow

Thread on turbos: https://www.supramkv.com/threads/turbo-kit-thread-feedback.9427/
ill look into the turbos maybe just get a bigger turbo plus a tune will be easier for me to get to 500
Sponsored