Was doing some rolling videos and a G35 attempted a ricer fly by and gets smokeddddd vid inside

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
Always loved watching fly by fail vids and was tickled pink when I got to participate in shutting down a attempted fly by . I got to say though the dude was cool and we both gave thumbs up afterwards.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Sauceii

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
Nice...
Stock?
Ecutek and tune , catless downpipe , full straight single exit exhaust, mst intake , afe charge pipe , stock turbo ... G35 no idea but noticed aftermarket exhaust

OP
OP
Sauceii

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
Nice...so far from stock...Haha
Looked pretty quick..
Thanks man yea pleasantly surprised with the performance with basic bolt ones and a conservative tune . Definitely a great car

Paolo

First Name
Paolo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 SUPRA
Always loved watching fly by fail vids and was tickled pink when I got to participate in shutting down a attempted fly by . I got to say though the dude was cool and we both gave thumbs up afterwards.
What's the retail on that silver supra?
:lol:

Last edited:

H2O_Doc

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M240i, Wrangler, MB GLA 250
If you were to hazard a guess, what do you suppose your quarter mile times as your car now sits? Just sort of a benchmarking number.

OP
OP
Sauceii

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
If you were to hazard a guess, what do you suppose your quarter mile times as your car now sits? Just sort of a benchmarking number.
To be honest I came from the drift world and never really was a big drag guy so couldnā€™t even give you and educated guess . Also I know my wheels and tires are not the setup for drag went with a stanced look on the car . I definitely need to get me some 18s with some more rubber if I keep the car and get at least a rough 1/4 time . I also need to get back on the dyno my most recent maps have all been street tuned so donā€™t have hp/tq numbers for the last 4 updated maps . Started considering selling the car so itā€™s been sitting stored for right now not putting mileage on it until I decide if Iā€™m definitely selling it or keeping it . Have a kid on the way and really want a new garage before they get here so the Supra might have to find a new home . We will see what this first part of 2021 brings
Sponsored