Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium

Isaleus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CUL A91-MT , 2008 Orange GMC Canyon
Verus diff cooler, Verus Heat shield and Verus Master Cylinder brace. All in prep for many track days this year.

I didnt think the brake brace would make that much of a difference. Brake feels waaayyyy different.

also rip the torx bit that now lives at the bottom of the engine bay.

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 MT, '00 4Runner SR5
Big day for my Supra. Lots of new parts installed!! I have never modified a car with performance/mechanical mods before, only cosmetics!

HKS Intake with the fully enclosed carbon box, Active Autowerke downpipe, AWE Track edition exhaust with diamond black tips, H&R lowering springs, Variant Maxim wheels and Michelin PS4S tires. And a Meme!

IMG_5929.jpeg

IMG_5930.jpeg

IMG_5931.jpeg

IMG_5933.jpeg

IMG_5934.jpeg

IMG_5935.jpeg

IMG_5938.jpeg

IMG_5942.jpeg

IMG_5943.jpeg

IMG_5945.jpeg

IMG_5946.jpeg

IMG_5950.jpeg

IMG_5952.jpeg

IMG_5961.jpeg

IMG_5960.jpeg

Last edited:

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Big day for my Supra. Lots of new parts installed!! I have never modified a car with performance/mechanical mods before, only cosmetics!

HKS Intake with the fully enclosed carbon box, Active Autowerke downpipe, AWE Track edition exhaust with diamond black tips, H&R lowering springs, Variant Maxim wheels and Michelin PS4S tires. And a Meme!

IMG_5929.jpeg

IMG_5930.jpeg

IMG_5931.jpeg

IMG_5933.jpeg

IMG_5934.jpeg

IMG_5935.jpeg

IMG_5938.jpeg

IMG_5942.jpeg

IMG_5943.jpeg

IMG_5945.jpeg

IMG_5946.jpeg

IMG_5950.jpeg

IMG_5952.jpeg

IMG_5961.jpeg

IMG_5960.jpeg
Where did you get that carbon fiber ass from?

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ah ok cool. Looks great. Thanks for letting me know.
No problem! Thanks! It's not for everyone. Some people might think of it as a poser type of thing but I just like the look of carbon fiber but don't have the abundance of money nor the desire to maintain/take care of/replace real exterior carbon i.e. cracked front splitters. Especially since my car is a street car and I'll never benefit from the actual weight savings of real exterior carbon fiber parts. My engine bay pieces and interior pieces are real CF however. The overall consensus is that people love the dynocarbon gloss PPF as they mistake it for real CF and even after I tell them it is just PPF they have a hard time believing it because the film is pretty damn convincing and does look that real due to its depth and clarity.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
No problem! Thanks! It's not for everyone. Some people might think of it as a poser type of thing but I just like the look of carbon fiber but don't have the abundance of money nor the desire to maintain/take care of/replace real exterior carbon i.e. cracked front splitters. Especially since my car is a street car and I'll never benefit from the actual weight savings of real exterior carbon fiber parts. My engine bay pieces and interior pieces are real CF however. The overall consensus is that people love the dynocarbon gloss PPF as they mistake it for real CF and even after I tell them it is just PPF they have a hard time believing it because the film is pretty damn convincing and does look that real due to its depth and clarity.
Nice. Who cares what people think, as long as you're happy that's all that really matters. I was considering going the full Andro kit but in my opinion, the rear end needs carbon to match the front and sides, so was curious about your build.

Do you have any issues with the PPF warping or melting around the exhausts?

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nice. Who cares what people think, as long as you're happy that's all that really matters. I was considering going the full Andro kit but in my opinion, the rear end needs carbon to match the front and sides, so was curious about your build.

Do you have any issues with the PPF warping or melting around the exhausts?
I thought the same thing about the ADRO kit and would have the real carbon pieces wrapped in the PPF to match exactly. I didn’t have issues with it melting with the stock exhaust. These new AWE tips are much closer to the diffuser so we’ll see. So far so good after a short 45 min drive today though.