gtshnzr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Prem., 2015 Subaru XV, 2003 MINI JCW, 1972 TR6
Vehicle Showcase
Now that is cool. Where did you get that?
Underground Graphics in Houston, TX
Ask for Michelle: [email protected]

These aren’t Listed on their web site, custom ordered, but now that the hard work is done, she can cut them in whatever color you want. See the “test set” in yellow. Tell her John from IL sent you.

Attachments

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Refraction 2021 Lexus UX250H
Underground Graphics in Houston, TX
Ask for Michelle: [email protected]

These aren’t Listed on their web site, custom ordered, but now that the hard work is done, she can cut them in whatever color you want. See the “test set” in yellow. Tell her John from IL sent you.
You mind me asking how much?

CMCSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Installed a Magnaflow xMod exhaust with a muffler on the normal mode side and straight pipe on the sport side. Sound much deeper and more poppy. Might straight pipe both sides. I have the stock downpipe.

Attachments

SupraYYJ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra 3.0
Hydroplaned ?
Dude, that's awful. I can only imagine how you'd feel. I know I'd be devastated. :(

I'd have expected our MPSS tires + VSC to do really well in wet conditions. Do you know what went wrong in your case? Was it really deep water or ...?

gtshnzr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
You mind me asking how much?
I honestly can’t say because the price I paid included.the “R&D” which involved me sending rubbings, their computer work and 2 test fit sessions. I have bought other custom graphics from them and the pricing is always fair. She also did my retro MKII logo. Just send her an email and ask, very friendly.
75E1F93C-3AAA-4635-98CA-D2130D57D3FB.jpeg

Munkeeboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Tesla S 100D, 2023 Volvo XC90 Recharge
I honestly can’t say because the price I paid included.the “R&D” which involved me sending rubbings, their computer work and 2 test fit sessions. I have bought other custom graphics from them and the pricing is always fair. She also did my retro MKII logo. Just send her an email and ask, very friendly.
emailed Michelle and they should have it on the website today. She quoted me $15 + shipping for 2 stickers.

Link - https://www.undergroundgraphics.com/collections/toyota/products/supra-engine-decals-pair

Last edited:

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Refraction 2021 Lexus UX250H
Added a splash of color to the vast expanse of black plastic fender well. Custom cut to fit the raised boss. (Graphics add at least 5 hp ?)

A7708A35-F060-4542-B51B-1B1C468C0136.jpeg
How are they installed? Is it just a sticker basically and is it hard to line up?

gtshnzr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
How are they installed? Is it just a sticker basically and is it hard to line up?
These come in two sections, the TOYOTA on one and the Supra on another. Unlike a regular sticker, the vinyl graphics are like a sandwich. The bottom layer (release liner) is like a heavy wax paper. You peel that off first and the graphic will stay adhered to the transfer material. The transfer material (top layer) with these particular items is translucent/clear so you can see through it in order to line them up on the raised boss. Just clean the surface well, use an alcohol pad, and then apply like a regular (dry) graphic. Use a credit card or graphics squeegee with a micro fiber cloth on the edge to smooth out/help to adhere before removing the transfer material, leaving the graphic behind on the surface, and you’re good!

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
I realized my plates were expiring next month so got new registration on order today. Next step is reinstating my insurance come April... then oil change. Already nearing a year ownership with my Supra. :)