Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
Your battery didn’t die yet?
Nope, it's holding its voltage perfectly. Heated garage, so it never gets too cold in there. But I did finally take it for a quick drive the other day and it runs perfect. I forgot how much I missed driving it. (been driving an SUV everywhere)

type-964

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
3D mats. The fit is so perfect it’s absolutely amazeballs. Photographed on the couch because it’s so dark inside the car :rolleyes: but who cares about the weather, these are going to stay all year round, they’re so cool.
+1 on the request for a pic of them installed. I’ve used Weathertechs forever and the Supra is the first car where I’m underwhelmed. I’m on the taller side, and with my seat back there’s so much exposed carpet.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
How long roughly do they last....
I had 3D floor mats on another car.. tore a hole through them in about 1.5yrs on my MT car where my left heel lands. I'm sure they will last a while on an AT car, but they cover up the dead pedal. I have a decorative dead pedal so looking to probably replace mine with just a simple custom-cut berber mats down the road.

jreinlie4

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Went for a 1 hour spirited drive this morning around 8:30am. 58-60 Degrees F, Breezy with all blue skies in Orlando, FL. Pulled up next to a 2020 Carrera S Turbo at a traffic light and we raced to about 75mph, he won lol. I assume a doctor, he pulled into a medical complex shortly after our run. Coincidently, I saw a lime green 2019+ GT3 with what sounded like straight pipes blast by me while I was waiting to turn left at an intersection.

Didn't win the race but got some sweet pics, enjoyed light traffic and listening to the turbo suck in crisp cool air (Thank you MST).

IMG-2034.jpg

IMG-2035.jpg

IMG-2038.jpg

IMG-2036.jpg

Last edited:

Paolo

First Name
Paolo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 SUPRA
Went to the movies today since the sun was out. It's such a join driving my supra. How do most of you feel about tinting the windshield?
I will be getting tint soon but I'm torn on it. I've never done the windshield before.
Definitely no.
Having the sides and rear tinted is plenty. The car has some brutal blind spots 3/4 back.

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
How do most of you feel about tinting the windshield?
I will be getting tint soon but I'm torn on it. I've never done the windshield before.
I’ve had my windshield tinted on multiple cars.

Keep in mind it’s only 50% (blocking out 1/2 of the sunlight). The lower the number, the darker the tint.

Most would never even know it’s on the windshield. From the inside... you really can’t even notice the window is tinted.

It’s nice if you forget your sunglasses... you’re not blinded.

Also makes the canopy look uniform all the way around the car from the outside.
B6DFBADC-AF58-4B3B-BB0F-B9F2034A2EDB.jpeg

Last edited:

ipeefreely

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2021 Toyota Sienna
3D mats. The fit is so perfect it’s absolutely amazeballs. Photographed on the couch because it’s so dark inside the car :rolleyes: but who cares about the weather, these are going to stay all year round, they’re so cool.
41F7C7A4-64D2-43E4-83FD-4A2EA11D7AF7.jpeg

Loved these mats in my CTR but they weren't that good for the Supra. Not sure if I got a defective one but the mat I got didn't fit well. Ended up going with the Weathertechs.

Neosole89

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Refraction
Went to the movies today since the sun was out. It's such a join driving my supra. How do most of you feel about tinting the windshield?
My windshield is tinted at 70%. Can hardly tell it's tinted from the inside (I even forget from time to time) but it definitely helps keep the car cooler.

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
Maxton V3 Lip. Gloss Black.

IMG-2014.jpg

IMG-2024.jpg

IMG-2025.jpg
IMG-2026.jpg
Is there anyway you could post some good up close pictures of the trunk lip? I'm really leaning on the decision of buying a carbon lip spoiler for the trunk but I'm not sure of fitment and carbon weave quality. Which one is on your car? Is it the Rexspeed?

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
+1 on the request for a pic of them installed. I’ve used Weathertechs forever and the Supra is the first car where I’m underwhelmed. I’m on the taller side, and with my seat back there’s so much exposed carpet.
Here’s how mine look with them installed. I love these mats and think they look much better than Weathertechs. I’ve had mine for 10 months and they still look new but I only have about 1700 miles on it.

Attachments

Supra Cat

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0, 4Runner, Mustang GT/CS, NA Miata
Here’s how mine look with them installed. I love these mats and think they look much better than Weathertechs. I’ve had mine for 10 months and they still look new but I only have about 1700 miles on it.
Thanks for posting the photos. What I appreciate about the 3D mats, has more to do with the local climate... 1) I don't want rubbery/vinyl mats to be what I see every time I drive the Supra, even if they're the finest Corinthian rubber ;). 2) rubber mats are a necessity for winter driving here, where we have 3 months of summer, 3 months of winter, and 6 months of muddy frozen slush. Which is why I have no intention of winter driving the Supra. Weathertechs are what we put in the Jeep. :cool: