First Name
๐‡๐š๐ฐ๐ค
Threads
Reaction score
๐’ฎ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’œ๐“ƒ๐“‰โ„ด๐“ƒ๐’พโ„ด๏ผŒ ๐’ฏ๐’ณ
Website
www.IMDb.me
Car(s)
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ซ๐š ๐€๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ (nocturnal black)
Installed the new plates!!!
B8D36D45-4038-41D3-8179-EA81BEA56268.jpeg

I only have a rear plate put on cuz I think the front plate looks ew

Attachments

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
most cars depreciate in value
This car will definitely depreciate in a few years.

If you realllllllly bought it as an investment, you should throw it in a climate-controlled garage and leave it for 20 years.

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
for the buster.jpg

A little something for the buster.

illicit

First Name
๐‡๐š๐ฐ๐ค
Threads
Reaction score
๐’ฎ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’œ๐“ƒ๐“‰โ„ด๐“ƒ๐’พโ„ด๏ผŒ ๐’ฏ๐’ณ
Website
www.IMDb.me
Car(s)
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ซ๐š ๐€๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ (nocturnal black)

If you realllllllly bought it as an investment, you should throw it in a climate-controlled garage and leave it for 20 years.
True. But Iโ€™m trying to enjoy it as well. Thereโ€™s plenty of used old school Supraโ€™s going for top dollar. 20 years this will be a gem. ? ???

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
True. But Iโ€™m trying to enjoy it as well. Thereโ€™s plenty of used old school Supraโ€™s going for top dollar. 20 years this will be a gem. ? ???
Hopefully our cars will still be running in 20 years. Lol ?

peppersam740

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Jag F-type,, 2020 Toyota Supra
Indeed! I love the blue stitching on the dash & in the seats on the A91. Iโ€™ve only put 250 miles on it so yeah I bought all the covers to keep everything as new as possible..otherwise Iโ€™d love to show off and actually use the seats lol. The seats are perforated and breathable (Iโ€™ll attach pics below). All the covers install/uninstall quickly so if I ever want them off it doesnโ€™t take much effort. I love the new Supraโ€™s and see it as an investment opportunity..most cars depreciate in value..not the Supra imo. Oh and the new plates came in!!! Woot woot ?????
Hope the kitty never gets run over.

Blaque Diamond Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MkV

Cars are meant to be enjoyed! If you just keep it inside a gallery then you're defeating its true purpose. Driiive!

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Turbulence, 2021 Jeep Rubicon 4xe
We are 12-18 months away from a massive market correction for the used and new vehicle market. Supras will deprecital like a typical BMW most likely. Maybe slightly better but as long as Toyota builds them for 2-3 more years itโ€™s not going to be limited or rare at all. Just drive and enjoy it. Life is to short.

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
We are 12-18 months away from a massive market correction for the used and new vehicle market. Supras will deprecital like a typical BMW most likely. Maybe slightly better but as long as Toyota builds them for 2-3 more years itโ€™s not going to be limited or rare at all. Just drive and enjoy it. Life is to short.
Have you seen the Salvage Registry thread?

These cars are rare on the streets as is. In 2-3 years there will be even less around. ?

I do agree with the go out and drive it comment.

-RJM

cactusA91

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
81Celica Supra(1st Car)/Taco/Ghia/A91 Wannabe
So did the 1995 ones. Toyota discounted them 10k at one point if I recall correctly. No one wanted them then. One just sold on BAT for 201k. Just saying. No one knows what the future will bring.

But I agree - drive them and have fun. That's what they are meant to do.

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
After waiting a bit over 7 months to finally get my Magnaflow exhaust (what an ordeal that was) I installed it last night and actually love it. I was a little worried I wouldnโ€™t like the carbon fiber tips but I think they look good. Oh, and man does this sound awesome paired with the AA catted downpipe!

Attachments

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Turbulence, 2021 Jeep Rubicon 4xe
After waiting a bit over 7 months to finally get my Magnaflow exhaust (what an ordeal that was) I installed it last night and actually love it. I was a little worried I wouldnโ€™t like the carbon fiber tips but I think they look good. Oh, and man does this sound awesome paired with the AA catted downpipe!
That looks great and Magnaflow is a quality company. I may as this one to my short list.