Banned
Banned
First Name
Egis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
supra
Would love to hear about your JB+ experiences mate.
So today was a better day, dry streets. Installed jb+. Took about 10 mins as connector didnt want to unplug. A little bit of swear words and threats to send it back to bmw jb+ was in :D
After picking up my car in august, butt dyno said that turbo lacking of the boost, with jb+ feels that it adds some boost and i like it. Car feels more alive, butt dyno says that there is some more ponies. All in all i like this addition. Waiting for spring to catch any dynoday to measure stock vs jb+.

And to off course this adds additional 5 bmw ponies. :D

9ABC7E71-AC27-42DD-974E-0347138CD2C0.jpeg

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
The car's now at the shop to fix the bumper after last fall's fender bender. Gonna be down for a while, so I'm keeping my eye on the used car market for a grocery-getter.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
The car's now at the shop to fix the bumper after last fall's fender bender. Gonna be down for a while, so I'm keeping my eye on the used car market for a grocery-getter.
How bad was the damage. Why's it in for that long?

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Got some cool shots going through turns 1 and 2 at autoclub speedway at my top speed
How scary was it? I had my Evo up to 151mph, per GPS. I have very little aero, and 275 DOT tires. I started drifting up towards the wall a bit and had to bring it back down before I puckered 😂

Screenshot_20210424-144012_LapTimer.jpg

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
So I did a thing.

I'm waiting for my Supra to arrive and while I'm not a sticker fanatic - or a designer or anything - I thought of something funny and well, I got a small run of them made.

If anyone is interested in buying one - they're about 5cm by 20cm long and designed to sit in the middle of the back window on the lower blacked out portion of the glass. At least that's where mine is going.. if Toyota ever deliver my bloody car!

Please let me know if anyone is interested and I'll start a thread. Just be aware that because it was such a small run, these will likely be around $12USD each (including shipping to the US).

I'm told the stickers will last a few years in the elements as they are made for external use.

Untitled.png

IMG_0325 Medium.jpeg

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
If anyone is interested in buying one - they're about 5cm by 20cm long and designed to sit in the middle of the back window on the lower blacked out portion of the glass. At least that's where mine is going.. if Toyota ever deliver my bloody car!
So a vehicular tramp stamp?

I’m just busting balls. 😁

Patina

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Nitro Yellow
Yes they are! So, I actually prefer the "feel" of the AutoTecknic paddles, since they are smooth and curved, vs the flat blade type paddles on the JQ Werks. However i love the drama of the mechanism on the JQ Werks.

Nothing wrong with my old wheel, but I wanted 2 changes - 1, different color scheme, and 2, I didnt care for the overly contoured grips on the one I had. Just a personal preference.

Do you mind taking some photos from the sides of the wheel? Interested in the clearance between the stalks, as well as the clearance from the wheel to the paddle. Current paddles I have are slightly curved outwards and it impacts the 'nub' on the wiper stalk.

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
How scary was it? I had my Evo up to 151mph, per GPS. I have very little aero, and 275 DOT tires. I started drifting up towards the wall a bit and had to bring it back down before I puckered 😂
I got scared as hell on my first attempt through at top speed/full throttle - I was not ready and drifted up into the middle of the track, eventually I figured out I need to turn the wheel 90 degrees to account for the extra speed and found a line I didn't scrub to much speed ... i never got really close to the wall even though I should have been - tried following a ferrari running a 1:43 that hugged it but I just couldn't only managed a 1:48

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tesla M3P
Do you mind taking some photos from the sides of the wheel? Interested in the clearance between the stalks, as well as the clearance from the wheel to the paddle. Current paddles I have are slightly curved outwards and it impacts the 'nub' on the wiper stalk.
Most wheels dont have as exaggerated of a rear hump, thats just how mine got built. Spacing works pretty well.

IMG_6887.jpeg

Reactions: eqi