What did you do to your Supra today?

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I talked to a local shop and they wanted $2600 for the bumper, full hood, mirrors, and part of the fenders. I'm not sure if they're using a different material or just crazy overpriced.
My brother-in-law did my PPF and ceramic tint job. He’s got a business here in Reno. We did the headlights, full front bumper, full hood, full roof, front and rear quarter panels, driver and passenger door sill steps and the little lip you see when you open the trunk. He tinted all the driver, passenger and rear glass also. He charged me $1400 BUT he told me the Supra has the hardest hood he’s ever done and that anyone else he would have charged at least $2800 for what I got done. I think I got a pretty good deal.

kiroshino

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 WRX STI
what did you get covered with the PPF and roughly how much did it cost
I got quotes for PPF (8 mil) from two local places.

Place 1: Full exterior for $5800
Place 2: Full exterior and interior for $5600

Ceramic coating on top adds another $500 or so, depending on which I go with.

So, I'm looking at $6-7k for full PPF and ceramic.

I talked to a local shop and they wanted $2600 for the bumper, full hood, mirrors, and part of the fenders. I'm not sure if they're using a different material or just crazy overpriced.
Based on the quotes I received, for those parts (Front bumper, full hood, mirrors, full fenders), it would be around $1800 at either place.

The "popular package", which included headlights, side skirts/rockers, front bumper, mirrors, partial roof and a-pillars, full hood would have been $2600.

Last edited:

Ultimateone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AW A90
SERIOUSLY!! Wow. They advertised it like it came with it on this edition, at least that’s how I took it.
It's not an option, many cars have been stuck at port because they did not have enough spoilers to be on the cars and provide the Supras to the buyers. So many are just accepting the cars now w/o the trunk spoiler and can have it installed they they arrive. It's all in the 21 order thread

FastRice

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A 91 Supra, 2002 Acura NSX, 1989 Turbo Trans Am
That’s just gouging at 2600 max it should be is 1500 for that but a full hood is crazy expensive so the 30” and it saves a bunch.

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
Just did the air box mod. Pretty simple. I am expecting zero gains just a little more Intake noise.

The stock intake path is very well engineered as far as cold air and volume. I can’t see $$ cai doing much

Also our engines with out the plastic cover is pretty ugly. Like to see some solutions to tidy up

Jason In2details

First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR Yellow
In St louis Market I had PPF done full hood, bumper, headlights , behind front and back wheels and down side skirts and then flat black vinyl on side skirts and front splitter to also block chips and windows tinted for $2500 . The best shop in st louis Clear Auto Bra did the work. At the time if I did full wrap $4500 i could have got free ceramic coating over film.

xcon

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Red Launch Edition Supra, 04 Honda S2000
SERIOUSLY!! Wow. They advertised it like it came with it on this edition, at least that’s how I took it.
I was told by dealer who had the car that the spoiler was included with the car, but were not ready. They will install once it comes in no charge to who buys the car.

Spiguyver

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition Refraction Blue
It was supposed to, but they company supplying them couldn't meet the demand due to Covid. They are backordered, so they took the $1200 off the sticker price of the A91 and will give you the option of having it installed when they come in (expecting Dec/Jan). I purchased a different one (Rexpeed) for mine, now I just need the car to arrive!

KillxPoint

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Tacoma 2020 Supra!
Vehicle Showcase
Where can you order it at? Gotta say thats a beautiful picture!