ipeefreely

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2021 Toyota Sienna
HKS Super Sport Catback fitted today ?

My exhaust journey is finally complete... For now ?

Originally I had ordered a BoostLogic Ti Exhaust from the US. After much deliberation I realised it was going to be too loud and sold it to someone locally for a decent loss ? kept the BoostLogic Downpipe and put that on with the stock exhaust.

Then I decided to purchase a HKS Super Sport Catback from a local business, unfortunately they sent the HKS Super Turbo exhaust by mistake and because I had it shipped to the exhaust install shop, I didn't realise until it was on the car... ?

Drove that for a week or so but it wasn't really the sound I was after so they happily sent me the correct HKS exhaust I had ordered and that was installed today.

Here's a video of the HKS Super Turbo Exhaust also

How loud is this exhaust compared to stock? Also any drone? I'm looking for something that's a little louder than stock but not too much.

genoxy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
How loud is this exhaust compared to stock? Also any drone? I'm looking for something that's a little louder than stock but not too much.
Hello, I'm running BoostLogic Downpipe so it makes this significantly louder than stock but roars really nicely and quiet in comfort mode.

The second video is the HKS Super Turbo Exhaust which is only slightly louder than stock and sounded great also but with a stock downpipe I'm not sure how good it would sound, they were made for running catless DP but still keeping it quiet.

But that may be what you're after?

Xxyion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction Blue, 05' S2000
Are you referring to the Super Turbo or the Super Sport?

Yep CL Dp
Both but the super sport is my choice. Good to know what mine will sound like as i ordered a Super Sport and i plan on getting a downpipe in the future.

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase

Attachments

peppersam740

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score