What did you do to your Supra today?

Huddleston

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
See Sig
I like it. If you dont mind me asking, what does something like that cost? I want to do a digi-camo wrap on mine.

$3-5k depending on wrap complexity and installer experience. Lots of variables.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
$3-5k depending on wrap complexity and installer experience. Lots of variables.
Awesome! Thanks for the info. This may be something I attempt myself, well with the help of my brother who specializes in stuff like that but on a smaller scale.

Rad_AMG

First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra 3.0 Premium (SOLD), 20 4Runner TRD Pro
Installed my front plate using the Perrin kit. Easy install and looks as good as a front plate mount will, on our cars. Really did not want to run one, but I'm driving down to Portland next week, and would hate to get pulled over by State Patrol over no front plate. Not sure how strict they are, but not taking any chances. Of course I will be following posted speed limit signs the whole way ?
Perrin Front Plate.jpg

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
Installed my front plate using the Perrin kit. Easy install and looks as good as a front plate mount will, on our cars. Really did not want to run one, but I'm driving down to Portland next week, and would hate to get pulled over by State Patrol over no front plate. Not sure how strict they are, but not taking any chances. Of course I will be following posted speed limit signs the whole way ?
Perrin Front Plate.jpg
Yeah, also in Seattle, and I've heard some police were getting ticket happy for high dollar cars without fronts, especially Teslas. Should've told them to let me deal with the front install, but they bolted on the factory option.

type-964

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
Got my AA catted DP installed (so nice!) and (yesterday, actually) finally got off my arse and coded Sport Plus in. Love the faster shifts.

Rad_AMG

First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra 3.0 Premium (SOLD), 20 4Runner TRD Pro
Yeah, also in Seattle, and I've heard some police were getting ticket happy for high dollar cars without fronts, especially Teslas. Should've told them to let me deal with the front install, but they bolted on the factory option.
Thanks @romanLegion9574 . Good to know that they are cracking down on no front plate in Seattle. Haven't had any issues, but also haven't driven the car as much I'd like to. Prior to taking delivery, I made it a point to remind my salesperson a couple times NOT to install the factory front bracket.

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
359B6CEC-8A1F-4672-88E9-A2F921042044.jpeg
Dropping her off at the shop today to get my Magnaflow xMod exhaust and ETS HF catted DP installed. Gonna be hard going a full day without this car, sucks needing a lift to do any actual work to it.
Will post sound clips when I get it back don’t worry ?
I just got my Magnaflow exhaust today too. I was pretty excited until I saw that the carbon tips had some cracks in one of them and scratches/gouges in the other. :mad:

Did you have any quality issues with your exhaust?

RofoSupra

First Name
Rich Homie Twon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2007 Aston Martin DB9
I just got my Magnaflow exhaust today too. I was pretty excited until I saw that the carbon tips had some cracks in one of them and scratches/gouges in the other. :mad:

Did you have any quality issues with your exhaust?
Yikes...... my tips were fine but there was a small gouge in one of the pipes and they had it circled in red sharpie so not sure what that was about guess it wasn’t big enough to be an issue, but damn that sucks man, sorry to hear that

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Yikes...... my tips were fine but there was a small gouge in one of the pipes and they had it circled in red sharpie so not sure what that was about guess it wasn’t big enough to be an issue, but damn that sucks man, sorry to hear that
Yeah it’s especially annoying since I waited 7 months for this thing. I have more than 1 of those red circled marks you mentioned too. Check out these pics.

Attachments

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
Did this yesterday, but was way too tired afterwards. Did an HPDE all day lesson (not the NASA-sponsored one, just a discounted local one) and did use my complimentary one to get a booking for some lapping to get accredited to go around solo.

The stock car is absolutely brilliant on the track and very quick in the corners.

Sybra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RX7 Before, Supra UK pro spec.
Installed my carbon rear diffuser today.
Here are some before and after shots
CollageMaker_20210629_214315398.jpg
how was the cutting of the original fins? do you perhaps have a picture to show where you cut them?