What did you do to your Supra today?

ArtEmortal

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2002 GTI 1.8T, 2013 VW CC R-Line, 2020 Toyota Supra
Shit looks really mean now. When did you order your EVS fenders btw, and how long did it take for them to come? I’ve been waiting for a fat minute driving around with a messed up fender.
I think it was May or April when I order them. I went with the fiberglass (fpr) ones and they came in July.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
you me same same! I have A90 Edition in black and the wife has an RC-F in grey.
I just never let mine get dirty. As soon as I wash it, I start washing it again. ad infinitum. In fact, I'm washing it right now.

hwnstyle21

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
Shit looks really mean now. When did you order your EVS fenders btw, and how long did it take for them to come? I’ve been waiting for a fat minute driving around with a messed up fender.
Did you order already? I ordered a week ago and they didn’t even give me an eta. Lol

Boblay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra, F82 M4
Did you order already? I ordered a week ago and they didn’t even give me an eta. Lol
I ordered through Studio RSR in May, and have been waiting since. Apparently they are back ordered like crazy, but I feel like the shop didn't order mine until recently to be completely honest. Haven't gotten any eta on my order either smh.

freeform911

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 a91 edition Supra 2016 Lexus rc f BMW 435I
you me same same! I have A90 Edition in black and the wife has an RC-F in grey.
The gray rcF is killer...
I really wish I had the seats that are in the lexus in my supra...
So much better...

The 2 cars are pretty close in performance (in stock form)...
Or at least in my experience..

Steve

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2
That would have been nice:)
The service went very smooth, had oil and filter with me. Only paid for the work. As long as the car is under warranty I like to have it serviced at the dealer.
Absolute! The dealer gets to have all the fun and deal with all the issues with the warranty. I dont let anyone else touch it. Its on the dealer for any issues!!

hotsaucewizard

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 1991 325i Turbo, 2019 RC350
Seibon Hood came in on thrusday. Paint is set for Oct 4th, the vents will remain carbon, also my EVS fenders will also be painted and installed. Fitment, if you look at the second pic, the corner of the headlight, seems to be out a bit, i think i can still adjust it. The first pic, the hood is not completely down, we were still test fitting the hood, checking for gaps and the corners which were really good. Overall, gah damn...the front is sooo aggressive. sorry, the garbage cans were out. I am still undecided on the wing, I am looking at the Varis Arising 1530mm wing, currently i have a Rexpeed lip spoiler. Wheels, they said end of Sept, *crossing fingers*

If your going to do it yourself, don't, have a friend or 2 this hood is enormous. Also the turbo spool/intake induction noises, a lot louder. Mods: ECUTEK Stage 2 (MarinTuned) 91oct ots. HKS intake, CTS turbo catted downpipe, HKS Catback, Forge Charge Pipe, Verus Turbo Heatshield, HKS adj. coil/springs, 13mm spacers all around.
seibon_CF_hood_1.jpg

seibon_CF_hood_3.jpg
seibon_CF_hood_2.jpg
Looks great! I caught hail a few months back and had them repair everything except for the hood with the plan being to order this exact hood, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Where'd you order it from and how long did shipping take if you don't mind me asking?

Rad_AMG

First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra 3.0 Premium (SOLD), 20 4Runner TRD Pro
Bittersweet day for me, sold the Supra ?... But she's being replaced by something pretty special, a 2018 M3 Competition Pack DCT in Laguna Seca Blue, absolute mint condition w/ a year of factory warranty remaining. Being a BMW Individual color, it's a rare specimen for sure. It's always been a dream of mine to own an LSB M3 of any vintage and when this car came up, I just had to have it.

Attachments

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
My wife got me this! Top right says for anyone 6yrs and older.. so I'm almost there!! いいだろ!!

IMG_Sep122021at90919PM.jpg

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
The Supra finally has a running and driving garage partner! It was weird driving the Evo after 8 months. The lag is just terrible compared to the Supra. But at least it runs and drives again. Now I can pull it out of the garage when I need to work on the Supra and actually have space!

20210912_214211.jpg

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
@Evolution looks good. When I drive my FA20 WRX I feel the lag.. twin scroll makes no difference on that car due to gearing, but I guess it's the fun (?) part of a 4 banger turbo. Recently Cobb did an IAT based (?) OTS tune for my STI and it made a huge diffence in resisting heat soak turbo lag. It drives like a different car now. I still like 4 banger turbos for street driving. B58 is great but a bit too fast for street.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
@Evolution looks good. When I drive my FA20 WRX I feel the lag.. twin scroll makes no difference on that car due to gearing, but I guess it's the fun (?) part of a 4 banger turbo. Recently Cobb did an IAT based (?) OTS tune for my STI and it made a huge diffence in resisting heat soak turbo lag. It drives like a different car now. I still like 4 banger turbos for street driving. B58 is great but a bit too fast for street.
I have heard that Subis do have some bad lag but I havent been in a newer one yet to compare. I know the older ones, 2005ish, were very bad. Even with the lag on my Evo, its still fun, or at least used to be fun. Was at about 500whp, now back to stock.... It was definitely faster than the Supra but I have to say, I like the Supras powerband way better.

BobbyC1221

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Looking great! I gotta do the painted reflectors this weekend. Hope it's not much of a pain.
I thought you had to have reflectors to pass inspection? Or did you use overlays or a custom replacement?

Either way, it looks great. I wanted to do the same with mine but I can swear you had to have them to pass inspection.

I remember having to reinstall mine on my S2000 after removing them and covering the spaces up. Those bulgy ones were fugly.