What did you do to your Supra today?

BuyHighSellLow

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Premium, MK6 Jetta
Hey how did you work the glue off the pads to get them out?

hey how did you get the glue off the pads to get them out. Any tricks or secrets?
Just like the post above said. I had to pry them out in the direction they slide out of the brake caliper. I had to keep trying a couple different angles and covered the brake with a towel, but once you figure one out its fairly easy to replicate on the other 3 fronts.

Spoiler

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 2.0
Public Service reminder… not really what I did to the car today, but oh well… I just want to say that Christmas will be here soon…. 3 weeks from today

If you haven’t already bought a few presents for yourself and your Supra and snuck them under the tree….. uh well, times a-wastin’

Last edited:

Musicmovesme

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV
Just like the post above said. I had to pry them out in the direction they slide out of the brake caliper. I had to keep trying a couple different angles and covered the brake with a towel, but once you figure one out its fairly easy to replicate on the other 3 fronts.
Thanks for the response I figured thats what I needed to do just needed a couple of you to cosign my thought process.

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Sent mine out tuesday ?. Now they’re talking about a different/cheaper solution coming out ?
That's why I am gonna wait just a bit. I have a feeling the market it gonna crack open. Hopefully with a true unlock. Only time will tell.

Epryor

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘19 Civic Type R, ‘16 Audi SQ5
I want to do this, how much did it cost you?
I paid $700, but that was during their Black Friday promotion. I think it would have been $750-$800 otherwise.

Edit* That price includes the front and rear painted reflectors.

Last edited:

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
That's why I am gonna wait just a bit. I have a feeling the market it gonna crack open. Hopefully with a true unlock. Only time will tell.
Sent mine out tuesday ?. Now they’re talking about a different/cheaper solution coming out ?
Different is correct. Cheaper is also correct. I sorta have a pulse on these things.

I could not send this ECU out yet, and sell it and wait (not in a hurry). But I’m happy with this route.

87gpe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Bronco, Tahoe
Threw a jb4 in the car while I wait on my ‘22 to become tunable without sending to Russia (pretty please)