What did you do to your Supra today?

Supra_Cop

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
What size rear rim, and offset? They look great. 305 30 r19?
Has Nitto N555R2 on back 285/35/19 and Michelin Pilot Super Sport 265/35/19 on front.
F: 19x9.5 5x112 25mm
R: 19x10.5 5x112 34mm

serialbooper

First Name
Kyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra
20211218_205545.jpg

Installed evs fenders and new wheels. Teaser pic. More to come when I get the car lowered on Monday.
how bad of condition was your fenders in when they arrived to you (before paint)? just curious as mine had some damage and cracking. curious how bad of fitment im going to have.

sojusoulja

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1996 BB NSX, 2003 GPW S2000
how bad of condition was your fenders in when they arrived to you (before paint)? just curious as mine had some damage and cracking. curious how bad of fitment im going to have.
Fitment was spot on. Just need to tighten everything down once you have the alignment to where you want it. The condition of the fenders were 6/10. Bodyshop needed to do alot of work but they came out great.

Cutting the fenders were actually pretty easy. Everyone has their preference, but I used Weiss metal scissors to cut because it's what I had and it was easy. I fine trimmed using a sharp utility blade. You will need to drill out some of the holes a bit larger and possibly drill new holes to I stall the fender liner.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
I had my biggest pucker moment tonight in the Supra, like my worst nightmare. We have those stupid "traffic control lights" on our on ramps. The one I was coming up to was red so I started slowing down. The person behind me, not so much. I've been rear ended enough times that I always watch the mirrors. So luckily, I saw this coming, nailed the gas, blew the light and the person had to have missed me by a couple inches. They hit their brakes at the very last second.

obito

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I had my biggest pucker moment tonight in the Supra, like my worst nightmare. We have those stupid "traffic control lights" on our on ramps. The one I was coming up to was red so I started slowing down. The person behind me, not so much. I've been rear ended enough times that I always watch the mirrors. So luckily, I saw this coming, nailed the gas, blew the light and the person had to have missed me by a couple inches. They hit their brakes at the very last second.
I am so glad you made it, vicariously living through you. I always watch the speed of vehicles in the rear out of habit

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
I am so glad you made it, vicariously living through you. I always watch the speed of vehicles in the rear out of habit
Sucks we have to always watch our backs but the world just seems to keep adding stupid people.... I can honestly say, if I was in any other car that didn't get off the line so quick, I would be posting a being rear ended story right now.

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Sucks we have to always watch our backs but the world just seems to keep adding stupid people.... I can honestly say, if I was in any other car that didn't get off the line so quick, I would be posting a being rear ended story right now.
LOL the evo would've stalled lmao, you're gonna need that 2 step off the line lmao

GhostSZN

First Name
Lukas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 A90, '11 R8 V10, '10 R35, '08 350Z
Wiped it down. On the way to the detail shop for a quote, I decided to pull over and take a few shots to show off Auto Arts' work on the body. It's a little dirty, but the supra will get freshened up in a few weeks.

Photoshoot-07.jpg
Photoshoot-08.jpg
Photoshoot-03.jpg
Photoshoot-01.jpg
Photoshoot-05.jpg

Photoshoot-02.jpg

Photoshoot-06.jpg

Photoshoot-09.jpg

Photoshoot-11.jpg

Photoshoot-10.jpg
finally, somebody with a wing/spoiler combo. did you modify the A91 spoiler to fit inside the wing stands, or vice versa? love this whole build