What did you do to your Supra today?

hotsaucewizard

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 1991 325i Turbo, 2019 RC350
Have you by chance had the brake recall done? Asking because I believe that was the result of the brake system failure that is remedied by the recall. Something similar if not.
i haven't, just realized that was a thing after googling

to be fair i've ignored the car for a few months so if it's recent that's on me but what a fun way to figure out you have to break the back of your seats with your braking foot haha

i guess it's getting parked again but this time at the dealer ugh

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
i haven't, just realized that was a thing after googling

to be fair i've ignored the car for a few months so if it's recent that's on me but what a fun way to figure out you have to break the back of your seats with your braking foot haha

i guess it's getting parked again but this time at the dealer ugh
Yea that sounds very similar to the brake system failure. I'm glad you were okay and didn't get hurt or damage anything. Lots of us on this forum have chosen to not get that recall done because it updates and relocks the ECU, resulting in you having to pay for another unlock in order to reflash our tunes. Safety is very important though.

Heavy Foot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra. 2018 Mazda Miata RF. 2020 Range Rover.
put on my new center caps and a quick wash..

tempImageFmLIxM.png
tempImageOPdmS5.png
I think these Advan's are the nicest wheel for the Supra. I have a set of Meister S1 3p's coming at the end of the month, and I'm instantly putting them up for sale to fund a set of the Advan's

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
The recall is from mid-last year. https://www.viscontituning.com/pages/toyota-supra-recall-update-infomation

Are you the first owner of the car? If it was used, the original owner could have gotten recall notifications and either ignored them, or intentionally didn't do it because they didn't want to pay $400 to bench unlock.
This is ultimately, and very stupidly, why I haven't done it yet. The first time I got bench unlocked I had to drive 5 hours one way and pay $400. I suppose I do need to stop being dumb and get it done though.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
This is ultimately, and very stupidly, why I haven't done it yet. The first time I got bench unlocked I had to drive 5 hours one way and pay $400. I suppose I do need to stop being dumb and get it done though.
Ship it out. 3ish days downtime.

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
I **LOVE** the Avan GT wheels! Probably the only ones I'd get. However, as prevalent and expensive as they are, I'll keep my powder-coated OEMs for now. :dunno:

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
I **LOVE** the Avan GT wheels! Probably the only ones I'd get. However, as prevalent and expensive as they are, I'll keep my powder-coated OEMs for now. :dunno:
Basically why I went Titan 7's instead of Advans haha. But damn I love my Titan 7's