2023 Burnout A91 MT

Teleguy11

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR, 2017 Highlander Limited Platinum
New front carbon fiber emblem, rear carbon fiber GR emblem and BLITZ strut tower bar.
Also just received my last free oil change from the dealer. Sooo, I went to the parts dept to purchase 2 oil filters. They would only sell me 1. On back order! :mad:

Attachments

Teleguy11

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR, 2017 Highlander Limited Platinum
New front carbon fiber emblem, rear carbon fiber GR emblem and BLITZ strut tower bar.
Also just received my last free oil change from the dealer. Sooo, I went to the parts dept to purchase 2 oil filters. They would only sell me 1. On back order! :mad:

Attachments

Valhariel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra mk V 3.0 Sept 2020
So, where did you get the front emblem? i'm looking for one, but i'm from France.
Also, is it hard to remove the OEM one?

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
.. I just drove mine for a nice weekend drive today.. tested the new horn on a squirrel. He gave me the middle finger so confirmed the car sounds really good now. :crazy:

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
Got gas and ran a few errands. Had 2 people at the gas station make comments. Two guys in a beat ass truck drove by and filmed while saying "nice bmw bro ." Har. Another said nice car as he pulled in. Had a guy give me the hang loose sign as I drove by him on the freeway. About the usual mixed commentary from my weekend drives lol

type-964

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
Got gas and ran a few errands. Had 2 people at the gas station make comments. Two guys in a beat ass truck drove by and filmed while saying "nice bmw bro ." Har. Another said nice car as he pulled in. Had a guy give me the hang loose sign as I drove by him on the freeway. About the usual mixed commentary from my weekend drives lol
At the car wash the other day the person who (presumably) makes sure the car is lined up threw out the “is that a Supra” comment while I was checking in, then proceeded to practically fall over trying to check it out from every angle. 🤷

SupraYYJ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra 3.0
Two guys in a beat ass truck drove by and filmed while saying "nice bmw bro ."
I've gotten a sarcastic-sounding "nice BMW" or "nice Bimmer" twice: once from a dude in the passenger side of a Pontiac Grand Am, once from a dude on a bicycle outside the government liquor store. 😂

Today I got feigned shock and "It's a Supra!!" from a couple guys at a bus stop, which I prefer. The reaction, I mean. Not guys at bus stops.