What did you do to your Supra today?

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Are there any differences between this lip and side extensions vs. the rexpeed ones? These are basically half the price
I can’t really speak to the Rexpeed ones but I imagine they are better quality, hopefully, for the extra price. That being said, I WAS pleasantly surprised that these ones I bought looked like they were pretty high quality initially. The fit was perfect, the Carbon looked awesome, etc. However, this past summer I did begin to notice some areas that looked like some slight haziness was beginning to form under the clear coat. You need to be at just the right light and angle to see it but it’s there. That’s really my only complaint about it so let’s see if it gets worse over time. Also, at the time, this company did not have the rear spats so I bought the Rexpeed ones. They do have them now.

mikecruzer

First Name
MIKE
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
HONDA PILOT 2015, TOYOTA GR SUPRA 3.0 PREMIUM 2021
@mikecruzer Got mine thru a90shop, but plenty of other vendors offer as well. Buy from a vendor you trust - know some guys on here don’t like A90shop.

Watch the YT videos by East Coast Supra or FT Speed for directions to install. Pretty straightforward.

Also, just one tip: keep your trunk open when the battery is unplugged…. I closed it shut after I disconnected the negative terminal so I had to become a contortionist to reach back there from the front seats to reconnect. If you’re too fat to reach back there (no offense to the big guys gals on here) there are jumper points in the engine bay (or so I’m told) to power up and reopen the trunk.

Thank you very much

DMV Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2008 Honda accord
I can’t really speak to the Rexpeed ones but I imagine they are better quality, hopefully, for the extra price. That being said, I WAS pleasantly surprised that these ones I bought looked like they were pretty high quality initially. The fit was perfect, the Carbon looked awesome, etc. However, this past summer I did begin to notice some areas that looked like some slight haziness was beginning to form under the clear coat. You need to be at just the right light and angle to see it but it’s there. That’s really my only complaint about it so let’s see if it gets worse over time. Also, at the time, this company did not have the rear spats so I bought the Rexpeed ones. They do have them now.
Thanks. I appreciate the response. Looks great

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege
We had our carbon shop make us a cooling plate just to add a little extra spice in the engine bay and to match the AMS matte carbon throughout the engine bay

313920630_627407649164354_5807804561116286171_n.jpg
Pricing on the cooling plate!?

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
It finally stopped raining over here so decided to take the Supra to work. Didnt even make it out of my neighborhood before I got a rock stuck in the brakes heat shield. Said screw it and kept driving. Took about 3 miles for it to shoot out, screeching the entire time.

DSG Performance

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dsgperformance.com
Car(s)
Supra, Evo X, BRZ
Pricing on the cooling plate!?
I will let you know tomorrow. He's going to be here, this is 1 of 2 products we are going to be offering. Tomorrow's that I'll be releasing (along with this) is really sick and excited to share. It's not for everyone and purely and aesthetic choice (like the cooling plate), but it's REALLY well done. I'll come back here tomorrow and share the post so you can check it out.

Musa_Hanzo

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Rockville, MD I Seoul, S. Korea I Yokohama, Japan
Car(s)
Toyota I Honda I Porsche
Small accent makes a whole lotta difference

1A4E1BE9-C331-4295-82F4-EBBD54F86439.jpeg

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2016 zx10 fully built
We had our carbon shop make us a cooling plate just to add a little extra spice in the engine bay and to match the AMS matte carbon throughout the engine bay

313920630_627407649164354_5807804561116286171_n.jpg
I love this im going the Forged route same pieces

20221110_174853.jpg

Last edited:

Musa_Hanzo

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Rockville, MD I Seoul, S. Korea I Yokohama, Japan
Car(s)
Toyota I Honda I Porsche

DSG Performance

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dsgperformance.com
Car(s)
Supra, Evo X, BRZ

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege

DSG Performance

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dsgperformance.com
Car(s)
Supra, Evo X, BRZ
Awesome thank you! Not sure about the louvers, but keep me (us) updated! Look forward to all the products you bring out. Quality looks and sounds great.
Yep! Spring we'll be working on and launching a few others