What did you do to your Supra today?

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
Did nothing, but saw a black one after a year. In kitchener, Ontario, doon south.

Show yourself Mr.

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
Mods.... please delete if this is not allowed.

What I did in my Supra today is drove it wicked fast for my buddy.

@SuperDave2419 and I met on these forums. He and I both have phantoms in the NoVa area.... he attached my Maxton front lip (bastard was under the car for two hours) and I did the subwoofer fix and we've been pals ever since. Even though he's young enough to be my son. Great guy who taught me so much about this car and having fun with it.

Dave's a SSGT in the Air Force. Last week after we washed the cars, had lunch with the gang and maybe a beer, made plans to get together this week.
carwash.jpg

Dave experienced a brain aneurism... and another. He's currently in the hospital and will need ... an enormous amount (of probably permanent) help. The link is set up by his wife Sami and his family. Thanks for reading .... cheers

https://www.gofundme.com/f/ejy73-david-and-family
This is terrible man. My heart and prayers go out to him and his family.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Got it serviced and was getting PS4S installed all round at the same time.

Turns out Toyota don't know how fit the tyres and do a full alignment, so they're taking it to Lexus.....

Maybe I should've just gone to BMW.
Iā€™m sure all the dealers over in Europe are stellar. That being said, I tried Toyota 1st, BMW 2nd, now (minus the details - doesnā€™t sound like me, right!) I go to a proper alignment shopā€¦ Thereā€™s a big difference over here when someone finally graduates from big dealership school and opens their own shop, imo. If they arenā€™t good at other things beyond oil changes and cookbook warrantee issues, the shop will fail. No big dealer to back up their bad service šŸ«¢

Dave experienced a brain aneurism... and another. He's currently in the hospital and will need ... an enormous amount (of probably permanent) help. The link is set up by his wife Sami and his family. Thanks for reading .... cheers
Dudeā€¦. God bless him! Hope he and his family make It through such a horrific event šŸ˜ž. Prayers and support certainly wonā€™t hurt šŸ™šŸ¼

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
Mods.... please delete if this is not allowed.

What I did in my Supra today is drove it wicked fast for my buddy.

@SuperDave2419 and I met on these forums. He and I both have phantoms in the NoVa area.... he attached my Maxton front lip (bastard was under the car for two hours) and I did the subwoofer fix and we've been pals ever since. Even though he's young enough to be my son. Great guy who taught me so much about this car and having fun with it.

Dave's a SSGT in the Air Force. Last week after we washed the cars, had lunch with the gang and maybe a beer, made plans to get together this week.
carwash.jpg

https://www.gofundme.com/f/ejy73-david-and-family
Prayers for him. Hits a little close...

My wife suffered a massive brain aneurysm rupture about 5 years ago. God's design she was 11 blocks from MCV hospital when it happened. Dr said if she had been 12 blocks away- dead. She was as close to dead and survived as he has ever seen. Rock Star brain surgeon operated installed a coil of his design and repaired. She was comatose in neuro trama ICU for a month. I was told she would almost certainly die every day. When she awoke i was feeding dog at home on a break and flew down 95 at 125 miles per hour. got pulled over. quickly signed ticket crying and peeled off at 125 again right in front of cop. the recovery could be a book....

but prayers and best wishes to this family!!

badwolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91, 2021 Jeep Gladiator
Painted my engine cover. Not crazy about, and jack up the Toyota badge putting it on. Donā€™t care enough right now to fix it. Probably should have left it alone

879A88C7-C854-40E4-AA38-D7439D4381AB.jpeg
I don't know -it's one of those things that you don't know till you try - I've had my share of things that didn't exactly turn out how I wanted but I think it looks good !

Supra Jr.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 supra
@NitroYellowMKV strikes again. I was supposed to be saving money but alas, he knows just when to text me. Anyway, Extreme Online Store exhaust arrived extremely fast, and even before the two Vibrant bottle resonators I ordered before it. Sounds clip on my car with the 200 cell Kenji and the Extreme Exhaust.

It sounds really good at higher revs and I think so far Iā€™m pleased with the volume. However it absolutely needs resonators. 1800 to 2800 rpm is nearly headache inducing at any speed, especially freeway. Will report back next weekend after a trip to the exhaust shop.

Also added the Turner front aluminum undertray. Seems like a nice grab for as cheap as it was. Bolted right up.

Have the same exhaust, want res did you go with ? Part number??

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Prayers for him. Hits a little close...

My wife suffered a massive brain aneurysm rupture about 5 years ago. God's design she was 11 blocks from MCV hospital when it happened. Dr said if she had been 12 blocks away- dead. She was as close to dead and survived as he has ever seen. Rock Star brain surgeon operated installed a coil of his design and repaired. She was comatose in neuro trama ICU for a month. I was told she would almost certainly die every day. When she awoke i was feeding dog at home on a break and flew down 95 at 125 miles per hour. got pulled over. quickly signed ticket crying and peeled off at 125 again right in front of cop. the recovery could be a book....

but prayers and best wishes to this family!!
Wow šŸ˜® Iā€™m so glad she survived that šŸ™šŸ¼. Really makes you put perspective on things when stuff like that happens. Itā€™s usually the other way around in those situations šŸ„²

On another good note, I got my Ohlins yesterday and sooooooo happy so far! Feels way stiffer. Night and dayā€¦ I have an alignment appointment next week and track weekend thereafter. Really psyched šŸ˜ƒ

Coqui

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Evo X
Got my setup back from powder coating. Weld Venturas and 57CR is mag blue