What did you do to your Supra today?

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
This looks amazing! I thought the fenders don’t pair with the oem side skirts?
They definitely do. Somewhere on the internet people who don't have them started that rumor. Lol

I did the install myself too so I know for sure that nothing needed to be modified lol. Only thing I did was dremel the bottom slots of the fenders a bit larger where the sideskirts atrached so I didn't have to push so hard on when sliding them in. The area of the fender is really fragile and if you press too hard trying to force it, they can crack

Skidsareforkids

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 MkV.
I did what I said I wasn't going to do and got a JB4... It's just on standard map 2 but i think it really adds quite a bit of poke! I don't know if i'm imagining things, but it sounds like there's a lot more wastegate action going on too...

Also I refreshed my cQuartz coating and redid my glass.

Mk5phtm

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra Phantom
They definitely do. Somewhere on the internet people who don't have them started that rumor. Lol

I did the install myself too so I know for sure that nothing needed to be modified lol. Only thing I did was dremel the bottom slots of the fenders a bit larger where the sideskirts atrached so I didn't have to push so hard on when sliding them in. The area of the fender is really fragile and if you press too hard trying to force it, they can crack
Appreciate it bro. Yea it’s weird, Art of Attack website says that they don’t fit

MSGPAN

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Today I finally hit my 1200 Mile Break in on my 2023 3.0 Premium and I received my Supra Mod Emblems to which I installed. Also installed over the last 2 weeks: Rear Spoiler, Door Handle Cover, Rock Guards, Fiber Optic and Floor lighting, some StickerFab overlays for the Shifter Panel, Passenger Side Dash, Front & Rear Side Markers. Installed a Digital Rear View Mirror, Rear Cargo Mat with Logo, PROCLIP Phone Mount and Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps. Shout out to
@stormgreysupra these Emblems came fast and look great. I added a few before and after's. Apologies if too many pictures. I told my wife I wasn't gonna make changes to it like I did with my 2022 BRZ. lol. She walked in and saw the pictures of the Supra Mod Emblems on the car and she was like what's that?, I told her that it was photoshop to see what it would look like. Waiting for her to walk outside and yell at me lol. I haven't done any Performance Mods yet aside from the spoiler which isn't much to performance. Honestly I'm enjoying the stock power is has right now, we will see what the future brings.

Edit: Yes, I know the car needs to be cleaned inside and out. I usually detail thoroughly on Saturdays.

REAR BEFORE.jpg

REAR SUPRAMOD EMBLEM.jpg

BEFORE FRONT.jpg

20230317_183340.jpg

SIDE VIEW.jpg

OLD CENTER CAPS.jpg

NEW CENTER CAPS.jpg

20230317_182549.jpg

20230317_182445.jpg

Rear Rock Guard and Overlay.jpg

Front Rock Guard and Overlay.jpg

20230317_182623.jpg

20230304_210012.jpg

20230304_210031.jpg

20230304_210148.jpg

20230317_182507.jpg

20230317_182531.jpg

FIBER OPTIC.jpg

20230317_182543.jpg

Jnhalstead

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
Today I finally hit my 1200 Mile Break in on my 2023 3.0 Premium and I received my Supra Mod Emblems to which I installed. Also installed over the last 2 weeks: Rear Spoiler, Door Handle Cover, Rock Guards, Fiber Optic and Floor lighting, some StickerFab overlays for the Shifter Panel, Passenger Side Dash, Front & Rear Side Markers. Installed a Digital Rear View Mirror, Rear Cargo Mat with Logo, PROCLIP Phone Mount and Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps. Shout out to
@stormgreysupra these Emblems came fast and look great. I added a few before and after's. Apologies if too many pictures. I told my wife I wasn't gonna make changes to it like I did with my 2022 BRZ. lol. She walked in and saw the pictures of the Supra Mod Emblems on the car and she was like what's that?, I told her that it was photoshop to see what it would look like. Waiting for her to walk outside and yell at me lol. I haven't done any Performance Mods yet aside from the spoiler which isn't much to performance. Honestly I'm enjoying the stock power is has right now, we will see what the future brings.

Edit: Yes, I know the car needs to be cleaned inside and out. I usually detail thoroughly on SaturdaY
Does the digital rear view have a rear facing camera that is on all the time?

MSGPAN

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Does the digital rear view have a rear facing camera that is on all the time?
Yes, it's on all the time but you can hit the button underneath to see normal mirror. It also has a front and rear recording cam and its touch screen and you can playback your records right there in the mirror. It's the Rexing M2 Dash Cam. They have a new model Rexing M3 that also records what's going on in the cabin. Which is good for when a cop pulls you and says you were doing something you weren't. I want the Rexing M3 but already had the Rexing M2 I took out the BRZ.

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
191EF675-7A54-4E32-BE83-AD70296E1557.jpeg
E7E88B13-4D31-4F2D-B58C-2739D11EACCB.jpeg

shocker…. First one in the paddock
What did you do to your car???? Looks great dude!!! I know it’s supposed to be a track car but damnnnn

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
Not today but did some things over several days this winter. The first two autocross seasons I've run in stock class so previous mods have been all cosmetic. However, I couldn't resist the power of the Dark Side any longer. I'll be running in SST this season with the following:

- JB4 with Jesse Map 6 (Thanks Jesse!)
- AA catted DP
- MST intake
- Verus camber plates
- Verus heat shield
- Eibach Z4 euro springs
- Heat cycled RE-71RS shoes from Tire Rack. I really wanted to go with Yoko AO52s now that I have good camber available but they are on back order with no ETA. The RE-71RS seems to be within a few tenths though which is OK with me. I'm not looking to be nationally competitive or anything.

I do also have an Eibach front sway bar but decided to run a couple events on the new springs and better camber settings first to see how I like it. I've always done my own mods and other reasonable repair/maintenance work but I just don't have the confidence that I'd be able to handle dropping the rear needed to install the rear sway bar. After a few events on the factory bars, I'll try a couple with the Eibach to see which I like best and if not having the matching rear bar makes a significant difference.

I also added some Verus engine bay caps as part of the trade I made with Phillip (NitroYellowMK5) for my factory DP - Thanks Phillip!

Anyway, looking forward to a new autocross season!

3.18.23 1.jpeg
3.18.23 2.jpeg
3.18.23 3.jpeg
3.18.23 4.jpeg
3.18.23 5.jpeg
3.18.23 6.jpeg
3.18.23 7.jpeg
3.18.23 8.jpeg
3.18.23 10.jpeg
3.18.23 11.jpeg
3.18.23 12.jpeg