What did you do to your Supra today?

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 MT, '00 4Runner SR5
Got a chance to test drive the Emira finally, dealer kept asking if I was going to do a trade. Nah, I think both has their place in the world.

IMG_8625.jpeg

IMG_8621.jpeg

IMG_8622.jpeg

IMG_8623.jpeg
That angle of the Emira in the first photo is beautiful!

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100

FnkDrSpok

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra Prem
What do you think about it?
I liked it, the shifting is notchier than what I’m used to and reverse is interesting. But it sounds great and it’s real engaging, like you have to pay attention to what you’re doing. The steering is hydraulic, so you really have to put some muscle into slow turns.

I also liked the fact that I didn’t see much I would change, other than the ride height, I would leave it pretty much stock. It sounds great! But I’m sure others would want more sound, it’s a great starting point. Unlike with the Supra, you kinda have to mod it to be right.

STi_to_GRzupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra MT Premium, 2021 4Runner TRD Pro
I liked it, the shifting is notchier than what I’m used to and reverse is interesting. But it sounds great and it’s real engaging, like you have to pay attention to what you’re doing. The steering is hydraulic, so you really have to put some muscle into slow turns.

I also liked the fact that I didn’t see much I would change, other than the ride height, I would leave it pretty much stock. It sounds great! But I’m sure others would want more sound, it’s a great starting point. Unlike with the Supra, you kinda have to mod it to be right.
Sounds like a winner!

Reliable V6 engine, good shifting engagement, and “old school” steering.

And it will be the last ICE and manual car from Lotus.

Will you be ordering one?

FnkDrSpok

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra Prem
Sounds like a winner!

Reliable V6 engine, good shifting engagement, and “old school” steering.

And it will be the last ICE and manual car from Lotus.

Will you be ordering one?
Put a deposit down late last year, expecting delivery mid 2024. But there has been pushbacks with deliveries so I won’t hold my breath!

Traxion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Alright so I finally got around to test fitting the hitch and the dimensions of the impact bar are perfect for it to fit around. The problem is the clearance above the bar with it mounted. It sits too high on top and the bumper doesn't go down far enough. I was hoping to not have to do this but next is drilling holes in the impact bar to be able to bring it down to the right level. I was able to drill some pilot holes but ran out of charge before I could get to the full size bit. This should end up fitting perfectly with the hitch coming out of the lower brake light area.

Tomorrow I finish this up and get the bumper back on and then try to figure out wiring.

20230630_224323.jpg

20230630_235511.jpg

YouGotSam

First Name
YouGotSam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
My Curiously kicked in about the 2022 Supra 3.0 Premiums in Absolute Zero with Red Interior:

Why is it tough to find many of these? I dove into a rabbit hole seeking answers....Am I overthinking it or does anyone have insights?

Wondering if it's a rarity or limited edition, or if it was custom-built and I snagged it. Fully Loaded with extras like Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps, PPF, door edge guards, tint, and more. That's what I did today for my supra

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
My Curiously kicked in about the 2022 Supra 3.0 Premiums in Absolute Zero with Red Interior:

Why is it tough to find many of these? I dove into a rabbit hole seeking answers....Am I overthinking it or does anyone have insights?

Wondering if it's a rarity or limited edition, or if it was custom-built and I snagged it. Fully Loaded with extras like Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps, PPF, door edge guards, tint, and more. That's what I did today for my supra
Congrats dude and welcome to the community! Anything red interior, 2020-2022, is tough to find. Now beige is the thang for 2023 in the USA. I did find a few when I was shopping. With that being said, I had to search nationwide for my grey (Phantom) with red. Luckily I found one only ~1000 miles away. Got what I wanted and paid $1k (out of pocket over MSRP) to deliver it to me. [There were a few in Florida but everyone wanted $10k over MSRP a year ago]

My car before this one was turbulence grey with red interior. Same deal. Only about 600 miles from me. You are right. They are rare.

Last edited:

FnkDrSpok

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra Prem
Anything red interior, 2020-2022, is tough to find. Now beige is the thang for 2023 in the USA. I did find a few when I was shopping. With that being said, I had to search nationwide for my grey (Phantom) with red. Luckily I found one only ~1000 miles away. Got what I wanted and paid $1k (out of pocket over MSRP) to deliver it to me. [There were a few in Florida but everyone wanted $10k over MSRP]

My car before this one was turbulence grey with red interior. Same deal. Only about 600 miles from me. You are right. They are rare.
Im about to be like you and be on my second Supra. What happened with your first one?