What did you do to your Supra today?

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Im about to be like you and be on my second Supra. What happened with your first one?
Unfortunately accident. Poor old guy wasn’t looking at all. My defensive driving is now at 1000%. Assume everyone isn’t looking and will hit you ;)

Gotta say I’d love to have that Lotus! Heard they can be brutal however. Which I’d be fine with. But realize it’d have to be a pure toy (extra in the garage). She’s beautiful dude! Hope you get her and… a 2nd Supra? ❤

I've never even heard of that car but my God I would throw the supra away for that thing🤩🤩🤩
Hear ya brother! But don’t throw out the Supra so quickly. Try looking up consumables (pads and tires alone) for a Lotus. Fun in the track day $un would go down quickly w/out this Supra 😂

FnkDrSpok

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra Prem
Unfortunately accident. Poor old guy wasn’t looking at all. My defensive driving is now at 1000%. Assume everyone isn’t looking and will hit you ;)

Gotta say I’d love to have that Lotus! Heard they can be brutal however. Which I’d be fine with. But realize it’d have to be a pure toy (extra in the garage). She’s beautiful dude! Hope you get her ❤
Ouch! Mine is the oil consumption issue and I should be getting the replacement in a couple weeks.

And yeah, I originally was gonna sell the Supra due to the oil issues but when Toyota decided to replace it with a newer version, same loan, might as well keep the newer one, it’s half way paid off. But since I’m gonna keep both, the Emira will be my weekend/date car. The Supra will be my track car if everything goes to plan.

Did you redo all your original mods? My current Supra is mostly stock now, with AF parts in my garage and at the shop lol

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
My Curiously kicked in about the 2022 Supra 3.0 Premiums in Absolute Zero with Red Interior:

Why is it tough to find many of these? I dove into a rabbit hole seeking answers....Am I overthinking it or does anyone have insights?

Wondering if it's a rarity or limited edition, or if it was custom-built and I snagged it. Fully Loaded with extras like Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps, PPF, door edge guards, tint, and more. That's what I did today for my supra
Same here I spent an extra month looking for a red interior on my car. I wanted tungsten or turbulence on red since that combo was only available for 1 year in a limited amount. I think when time comes to sell it makes it more desirable.

YouGotSam

First Name
YouGotSam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Anything red interior, 2020-2022, is tough to find. Now beige is the thang for 2023 in the USA. I did find a few when I was shopping. With that being said, I had to search nationwide for my grey (Phantom) with red. Luckily I found one only ~1000 miles away. Got what I wanted and paid $1k (out of pocket over MSRP) to deliver it to me. [There were a few in Florida but everyone wanted $10k over MSRP a year ago]

My car before this one was turbulence grey with red interior. Same deal. Only about 600 miles from me. You are right. They are rare.
That's awesome, you got yourself a solid offer! Good to hear research, shopping, and patience has their rewards. I gotta say, it really gives me a lot of clarity hearing that. I've actually found a few offers myself and got some price quotes on my 2022 to see if it's worth an ROI with a profit margin.

You see, my lease is coming to an end soon, (I do plan on buying it but keeping options open to see if there’s a profitable route) so I've been gathering up all my research to weigh my options. ... got the lease buy-out price sorted, checked out and got price quotes for selling the lease/loan, and even thought about refinancing (although I might be cutting it close on that one)

I'm completely open to hearing what anyone has to say since I'm exploring all options and patiently learning there are so many car hacks (hope this is the right thread to gather some valuable input!) p.s. Thanks for the rarity confirmation 💯

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
That's awesome, you got yourself a solid offer! Good to hear research, shopping, and patience has their rewards. I gotta say, it really gives me a lot of clarity hearing that. I've actually found a few offers myself and got some price quotes on my 2022 to see if it's worth an ROI with a profit margin.

You see, my lease is coming to an end soon, (I do plan on buying it but keeping options open to see if there’s a profitable route) so I've been gathering up all my research to weigh my options. ... got the lease buy-out price sorted, checked out and got price quotes for selling the lease/loan, and even thought about refinancing (although I might be cutting it close on that one)

I'm completely open to hearing what anyone has to say since I'm exploring all options and patiently learning there are so many car hacks (hope this is the right thread to gather some valuable input!) p.s. Thanks for the rarity confirmation 💯
Running to work or I’d throw up the link for you. There’s a good thread on this forum on how to do the toyota zip code search and pound the pavement to find exactly what you want at MSRP. If you can make $$$ on yours, go for it and get what you want on a 2023 or 2024. My 0.02 cents

YouGotSam

First Name
YouGotSam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Same here I spent an extra month looking for a red interior on my car. I wanted tungsten or turbulence on red since that combo was only available for 1 year in a limited amount. I think when time comes to sell it makes it more desirable.
"when time comes to sell it makes it more desirable." - Exactly my thoughts. That’s why I'm in the rabbit hole seeing if its worth profits from selling or if i should just keep it. Maybe it'll go up in value like it did with the 1997 model (a man can dream, but who knows 🤷‍♂️ )

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
"when time comes to sell it makes it more desirable." - Exactly my thoughts. That’s why I'm in the rabbit hole seeing if its worth profits from selling or if i should just keep it. Maybe it'll go up in value like it did with the 1997 model (a man can dream, but who knows 🤷‍♂️ )
Desirable yes worth more I doubt... maybe slightly def will be an easier sell tho.

YouGotSam

First Name
YouGotSam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Running to work or I’d throw up the link for you. There’s a good thread on this forum on how to do the toyota zip code search and pound the pavement to find exactly what you want at MSRP. If you can make $$$ on yours, go for it and get what you want on a 2023 or 2024. My 0.02 cents
GO Crush it at work! I'm sure I can search up the forum thread and find it. You Rock!

YouGotSam

First Name
YouGotSam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Desirable yes worth more I doubt... maybe slightly def will be an easier sell tho.
Touché, i know we’ve all seen stupid amounts of money being spent on things desirable. Just gotta hunt for em. Agreed on easier to sell though.... I keep getting those low ball offer price quotes. Ill be sure to search for the thread forum on how to do the Toyota zip code search and find methods and to get what I want. (Note to self: Ill Post the link to the thread when I wake up and look for it)

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Only special/ hard to find in the US. It was common on absolute zero and nocturnal in canada. And you can order all these from Toyota and replace it.